some losses you really only have yourself to blame.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Masakan

05-06-2012

Simply put we were in draft mode. and while I didn't notice it at the time, we failed to ban morgana. While I didn't think much of it, We lost the second we didn't ban her.

So starting off we held our own pretty well, everyone held their lanes and we even got ahead. Somehow though morgana started to gain more and more momentum and we couldnt stop her.

In the end though we really couldn't complain because it was our own fault for not banning her in the first place.

And before anyone comes in here and says "OH Morgana is easy to counter"

Then answer this if she's so ****ing easy to counter why the hell is banning her along with kassadin pretty much commonplace nowadays?

Morth Congael

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-06-2012

Everyone bans her because it is an annoyance to counter them if you want to have a positive k to d ratio. The trick to countering them is simply, MAP AWARENESS. Deal with it.

Mister Simple

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-06-2012

Because her spellshield saves lives and is anti-CC. Spellshield + all of Caitlyn's traps = GG traps.

As for Kassadin, it's because his ulti is an uber escape I think, not really a Kassadin player though..

Doctor Neth

05-06-2012

Kassadin is a giant nuke that can teleport around = your tanks and CC line in team fights are useless. He's like a buffed version of an AD shaco. He can port in on your damage deals, smoke one, and port out.

Morgana has a lock down. An ult lock down. And a spell immunity shield. 3 reasons to not even want to deal with her.

TeknoWizard

05-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZOOMxTactic View Post
Because her spellshield saves lives and is anti-CC. Spellshield + all of Caitlyn's traps = GG traps.

As for Kassadin, it's because his ulti is an uber escape I think, not really a Kassadin player though..
Naw, he slays nearly everyone. Huge burst, and the ability to go right through the tanks. He's basically the prime example of an anti-mage.

KnightxSScarlett

05-07-2012

Kassadin is really only dangerous when he gets items. A jungler is Kassadin's best friend. Secure 2-3 kills off mid and you have won that lane.

PhoDaKids

05-07-2012

It's not that there extremely OP or anythig. They're just such an annoyance to deal with that nobody wants to have to go through all that work. That's why Shaco, Kass, and Morg are seen as perma-banned. Not because they're uncounterable but because its generally more work then most people are willing to go through

corallein

05-07-2012

Because she's good in just about any team comp, hard to counter-pick, and pretty easy to play. And solo queue is all about the generic bans since you have no idea who you're playing against and what they play.

Morgana's a common ban in tournament level games as well, but that doesn't mean the team that picks her auto-wins. I don't even think the Morgana win-rate is better than Janna's.

CorruptivSilence

05-07-2012

I would say there ARE times you have only yourself to blame.
forgetting to ban morgana is not one of those times until you've also fed her (allowed her to be fed if you are not directly mid), or your team comp is one that simply can't handle her.

Olivia Chachi

05-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masakan View Post

Then answer this if she's so ****ing easy to counter why the hell is nobody banning her along with kassadin pretty much commonplace nowadays?
fixed