Nasus, Irelia, or Garen?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Savackz

05-06-2012

I was looking into top champions because I have been more fond of it lately. I have Renekton and Pantheon, but I want some more variety. Of Nasus, Irelia, and Garen, which would be my best bet if I like both Panth and Renekton (Renekton more).

PlatinumOtter

05-06-2012

Irelia. She has a gap closer like both Renekton and Panth, as well as a potential stun. The other two have neither of these. Her sustain is still pretty good even after the nerfs and the buffs she got in the last patch make her early game pretty strong. (Why no Riven? ^^)

OST9

05-06-2012

Quote:
Irelia. She has a gap closer like both Renekton and Panth, as well as a potential stun. The other two have neither of these. Her sustain is still pretty good even after the nerfs and the buffs she got in the last patch make her early game pretty strong. (Why no Riven? ^^)
Renekton and Panth have both...

Savackz

05-06-2012

The reason I won't do Riven is because everytime I go against a Riven, I shut her down so I wouldn't think she would be that good. But maybe It is just the person playing her.

PlatinumOtter

05-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OST9 View Post
Renekton and Panth have both...
Let me clarify. Garen and Nasus don't.

PlatinumOtter

05-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savackz View Post
The reason I won't do Riven is because everytime I go against a Riven, I shut her down so I wouldn't think she would be that good. But maybe It is just the person playing her.
She is an incredibly strong top champion. You have to learn her, though. She relies on a combination of spell, auto, spell, auto for damage due to her passive, which if done right does a ton of damage early on. Most people at lower levels don't do it correctly, though. Her double aoe cc is great for team fights and she scales really well into late game. In case you couldn't tell I'm a bit biased towards her, so to each his own ^^

Resolute Riven

05-06-2012

Out of your chosen champions Irelia is currently the most Potent choice. Especially with the recent buff.

Savackz

05-06-2012

Now McMonigle, if I added Riven into there, would you say Riven > Irelia?

OST9

05-06-2012

Quote:
Let me clarify. Garen and Nasus don't.
Ahh, apologies, I misread ^^.

Savackz

05-06-2012

But everyone, what if I threw Riven in there? Would the opinions change?