A way to fix 4v5.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pipirnolio1

05-07-2012

I think is better, like happens in DotA, when a champion leaves, after some minutes, all his items must be sold and this money given to his teammates. Also speed up the "auto gold earning" of his teammates, just for "equal" the gold earned for both teams by time at the end of the match.

2byC Tendo

05-07-2012

idk about you people but a good team can win 4v5 easy...all that extra xp from the missing teammate has to go somewhere

PardusTsunami

05-07-2012

I agree that leavers ruin games for everyone. Instead of a stat buff, when you have a long-term disconnect (5:00 or more) or stand on the platform AFK for the same period, then I would propose that the other team be put on a "revive freeze". When one of them dies, they go into a revive queue, such that only 4 of them can be alive at a given time. When the next one dies, the first in the queue is respawned. They would still get GP10 during this time, just be unable to enter the field.

You could work this down to even a 1v5, but I would not advise it -- if one team got one super-fed member they could all just leave and let him go 1v1 without fear. I'd cap it at maybe 2 people down at once (3v5). If you're down to 2v5, then you just gotta suffer a 2v3 for the rest of the game.

Kavrae

05-07-2012

I don't like this idea at all. Pardus' idea is better, but still has exploitable flaws.

gvaness

05-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by siXSages View Post
idk about you people but a good team can win 4v5 easy...all that extra xp from the missing teammate has to go somewhere
Depends on when they leave. Very early, yes, all the xp is soaked by others.
The ones that are really annoying are those that leave right as the team fighting starts up.

Not sure there is anyway around it. It sucks. Only fix I can think of is to allow a member of the other team to opt to leave for an IP award between a win and a loss(or just a win). Not sure many would take it, but I know I'd be tempted just because lopsided games are lame.

Grodar

05-07-2012

Here is the only way to fix 4 v 5 get ready.

-Player leaves a game.

-Timer starts he has 2 min to reconnect. At the end of the time a VOTE will pop up for the missing players team "Yes do not allow him to reconnect" or "No we will wait longer for him" resting this timer and another vote will pop up 2mins from now.

-The player gets in to the game by an option call "Quick game" he will then see the players on HIS team only and allowed to choose his champion. Other option perhaps you are also allowed to invite friends(only downside to this you could get some super high ELO guy in a super low ELO game)

- Once the new player connects he starts at the average level as everyone as well as received the average gold received or maybe starts at the lowest level player?

- At the end of the game since he did not participate the whole game the will not receive full I.P., but a percentage of the amount of time he was in the game.

Shoopman

05-07-2012

The disadvantaged team should get a bonus to their passive gold generation.

Olivia Chachi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXDeadlyAimXx View Post
I was thinking after 5 minutes of a play being afk, every team member gains a buff. The buff pretty much boosts all the stats. (AD, AP, Lifesteal, HP Regen, Mana, ect.) When the person returns however the buff disappears. This would be a way for someone to win a 4v5. Tell me what you think.
It'd be easily abused... If someone was doing absolutely terrible they could just afk and give their team the buff in hopes they can do better with it.

Suicidal Sloth

05-08-2012

Thanks for your feedback. I don't have a problem with 4v5's. I've just been thinking about this idea in my head. I was kinda thinking it scales on levels and doesn't stack. I'm not saying winning a 4v5 is impossible, I just normally play blind. (Still Looking for a fun champion)