A way to fix 4v5.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Suicidal Sloth

05-06-2012

I was thinking after 5 minutes of a play being afk, every team member gains a buff. The buff pretty much boosts all the stats. (AD, AP, Lifesteal, HP Regen, Mana, ect.) When the person returns however the buff disappears. This would be a way for someone to win a 4v5. Tell me what you think.

Shehryar

05-06-2012

>Play early game champs with 1 hard carry
>Wait til mid/late game
>All leave except carry
Successfully 1v5.

Foncy

05-06-2012

Sounds nice on paper, but what happens when someone DCs at start of game and now all your lanes dominate? Don't think that the enemy team should get penalized for a fault on your side.

Rengar was taken

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-06-2012

I forsee a nasus 1v5ing while tanking towers.

TeknoWizard

05-06-2012

I feel like it would have to scale throughout the game. Like if they leave right as it starts, then it's a small buff, maybe only add defense at the beginning, then adding more stats as the time hits 5:00, 10:00, 15:00, etc.

Mister Simple

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-06-2012

Ha, we hold off 4 v 5 hard enough because of EXP gains. We that buff, surely we will win!

Ferack

05-06-2012

I think 4v5ing is a great way to improve your game. It increases your map awareness - forces your team to work together - teaches you to play defensively - avoiding death. Sometimes, the team with 5 will get overconfident allowing you to backdoor them. There is nothing more fun that winning a 4v5. Check your attitude.

Okay, sure it's annoying, but there is an upside to it.

I would not be in favor of a 4v5 easy mode buff. I want to win outright. And rub it in afterwards. I do not want to hear "You just won because you had the easy mode buff". I want them to complain that my champ is OP.

JevelFaithful

05-06-2012

TO every one, I think the OP meant a buff ballanced for 4v5 that doesn't stack if it becomes a 2v5.

Goatbear

05-07-2012

I've always been a fan of the idea that when a player disconnects their champ should just become a bot.

Razekal

05-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatbear View Post
I've always been a fan of the idea that when a player disconnects their champ should just become a bot.
Have you played Co-op vs AI? Players stomp all over the bots. A leaver is better than a feeder.