Best Mid?

Vladimir 89 32.72%
Mordekaiser 39 14.34%
Katarina 36 13.24%
Other (please specify and why) 108 39.71%
Voters: 272. You may not vote on this poll

The best mid is....

123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mowarth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-15-2010

I'd say the best mid is probably Vladimir cuz Heimerdinger doesnt count.

I love Morgana and Kayle mid, they r awesome.

Aquifn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-15-2010

Anivia is also a freaking fantastic Mid

Adel Dijerek

08-15-2010

Vlad cannot lose mid if he can survive the first four levels, period. He can't win it against a good opponent though, either. Oh, sure, he miiiiiiiight be able to War of Attrition his way through the first tower like 30 minutes in, but that's it.

If I had to guess, the best midlaners are either:

A) Ezreal. Extremely powerful punishment options, and can cover his lane from afar at least partially with his ult. The enemy has to play very carefully or the pokes WILL result in a death and a lost tower.
B) Heimerdinger. He warps mid into "can the enemy take down turrets faster than Heimer can put 'em down", which requires nichey champs or risking a death.
C) Ashe. She's not particularly good at winning a mid normally, but she has enough damage to make it dangerous to pill out if your tower isn't full and her ECA helps chip down enemies. She can also win well by attrition.

Morde and Kat are jobbers if you know what you're doing. Morde is paper if his shield is taken down early and often, and CC makes Kat very sad.

Lordarcane

08-15-2010

Morgana, Ez, and Anivia.

VMan7

08-15-2010

Pantheon.

ZFG Solidity

08-15-2010

Anivia/Morgana.

I main Anivia & I only seem to get wrecked by a good Morgana.

interwebhobo

08-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adel Dijerek View Post
Vlad cannot lose mid if he can survive the first four levels, period. He can't win it against a good opponent though, either. Oh, sure, he miiiiiiiight be able to War of Attrition his way through the first tower like 30 minutes in, but that's it.

If I had to guess, the best midlaners are either:

A) Ezreal. Extremely powerful punishment options, and can cover his lane from afar at least partially with his ult. The enemy has to play very carefully or the pokes WILL result in a death and a lost tower.
B) Heimerdinger. He warps mid into "can the enemy take down turrets faster than Heimer can put 'em down", which requires nichey champs or risking a death.
C) Ashe. She's not particularly good at winning a mid normally, but she has enough damage to make it dangerous to pill out if your tower isn't full and her ECA helps chip down enemies. She can also win well by attrition.

Morde and Kat are jobbers if you know what you're doing. Morde is paper if his shield is taken down early and often, and CC makes Kat very sad.
Out of the three champions the OP suggested, all of them rape Ezreal and Ashe. Mord and Morgana put up an equal fight against Heimer, and Vlad is good enough that he will just harass Heimer with q until 6, and then ult, q, pool his way to victory.

So.... no.

Talamare

08-15-2010

Sion

Sion's shield takes your puny transfusion and doesnt afraid of anything

Conexion

08-15-2010

I'ma let you finish, but Zilean is the best mid of all time.

He can set us up the bomb and..uh... hmm...

I got nothing.

(In all seriousness, Heim is a great mid for pushing, but I like Ashe myself as she can really help carry a team with those extra levels.)

A Retarded Clown

08-15-2010

Malzahar is a great mid...lol. He gets underestimated but he has sneaky ways of damaging you randomly, and if u dare push his turret...he will roflpwn u

123456 ... 8