Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Best Mid?

Vladimir 89 32.72%
Mordekaiser 39 14.34%
Katarina 36 13.24%
Other (please specify and why) 108 39.71%
Voters 272 .

The best mid is....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Diddums

08-15-2010

Personally the best mids are Vlad Morde and Kat.

Why?

Infinite harass and can stay in the lane forever pretty much.

I used to be able to tear mid up as any range carry but now it is almost impossible against:

Vlad; He will take huge chunks of life from you constantly at a range where u are barely able to get 1 attack off and he does more damage than you and if he gets low he just needs to Q a few minions.

Mordekaiser; Very similar to Vlad where he can easily decimate a creep in 2 moves and take huge chunks of your health while taking almost none himself due to his shield.

Katarina; Probably the easiest out of the 3 to deal with because she has very little means of getting health back quickly and is easier to kill and cannot push that well, but if she is stacking damage her Q will find you everytime it is up.

This is not a QQ thread but more a post showing that there are a few problems when no other champ can take either of these 3 on competively in middle.

JohnnyPanic

08-15-2010

just because they "cant" be pushed out of mid (which they easily can) doesnt mean theyre a good mid. It just means they're good lane farmers... That's not all there is to being the mid.

Diddums

08-15-2010

They push harder than most and are close to unkillable if played correctly at the start of the game.

Aquifn

08-15-2010

Morgana - Played correctly there is no other champion who can beat her creep wave nor harassment.

And with some good early game kills or fast money, she can gank the heck out of the side lanes.

Angry gorilla

08-15-2010

Ezreal.. Because .. It's Ezreal

EIometer

Recruiter

08-15-2010

Morgana is a great mid, but she's a placeholder in that you won't get any kills with her mid against a decent opponent, but she's incredibly difficult to remove from the lane as well. I could see Katarina playing mind games with Morg, and I'm pretty sure her Shunpo + BB + aa combo will break black shield quick.

Mordekaiser is probably the most difficult to lane against, followed by Vladimir and Katarina.

Glink

Recruiter

08-15-2010

Vlad mid is the most annoying by far.

interwebhobo

Recruiter

08-15-2010

It's tough, but I'd say Vlad, due to his insane ability to harass, as well as stay in the lane, and an assured kill at 6, short of the other mid being kat/mord/vlad/morgana.

Second I'd say is an extremely close tie between Morgana and Mord.... both are amazing.

Aquifn

08-15-2010

I don't have issues against Kat mid. And I've played against some good ones. Honestly, the most annoying person for Morgana to face is Morde. But after level six that turns around.

As for not getting kills, I respectfully disagree

interwebhobo

Recruiter

08-15-2010

Also, another scary mid is Zilean with mp5 runes and some mp5 item....

Never ending bombs and harassment, basically.