Yes/No to New Store Design

Yes 8 80.00%
Yes, but I don't like custom categories 1 10.00%
No, but I like custom recommended items 1 10.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Basic Item Store HUD Improvement Idea

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Obsidianblade1

05-06-2012

The image attached is a store design which I came up with which could make the store nicer to use.

It allows for the player to edit their recommended build for their current champion; attach consumables to items in their recommended builds; adds an item search bar for quickly finding items based on name and adds a custom category option, so a player can group a bunch of items they like for a certain type of champion together in a way they like.

These changes should create a more customised item buying experience for players.
With these changes there is also possibility for there to be shop 'skins' (hopefully free) for different looks on the shop window and a new tab in your summoner profile allowing you to change your recommended items and categories for all champions outside of the game.

Eliand

05-07-2012

The only change from this that I really like is the search bar.

PardusTsunami

05-07-2012

I'd change "Consumables" to "Other" and add GP10, etc categories. I used to have a hard time remembering all the other things the GP10 items gave in order to find them. Magic needs a Spell Vamp category.

3vilKyuubi

05-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PardusTsunami View Post
Magic needs a Spell Vamp category.
This would be helpful.

Octopicake

09-02-2012

I'd love a search bar, and maybe a tad more better categorization for all the items with spell vamp being one of them. We could really use that.

xXGospellXx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2012

i really want they add more recomended items...actualy some of them arent actualiced...who in the world buy manamune on ez...put the glorius Bt or IE on recomended...