Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Prepaid credit card and LoL store

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wakaone

05-05-2012

Wanted to make a post and see if anyone else had a problem like mine and hoping they figured out what the problem was. I have a prepaid credit card, Vanilla Visa is its name, that I am trying to buy RP with. I have used prepaid cards before and had no problems with it but this one doesn't want to work. I know I have enough funds, and it is activated. I bought minecraft with it about a week ago so it does work. When I try to check out I get an error saying "We apologize, but your card has been declined. Please contact your card provider if you believe this is an error." Been trying to call but getting stuck on hold, so I just thought to post and see if anyone knew. I do have a ticket in with support but haven't heard anything yet since posting last night. Thanks.

Wacky

05-05-2012

had problems with this before could be one of 2 things

1 - you need to relize that the card has taxes on things you buy even if the thing you buy doesn't i think it's like 6 cents on the dollar or something stupid.

2 - instead of Visa as the name try Gift Recipient(if it's the blue one)
or Gift Card(if it's the grey one)

Wakaone

05-05-2012

Thanks for the advice. But I've only used $27 out of $100 on the card. So any little tax from buying $20 worth of RP would be covered so no problem there. And neither of those names worked. The name on the card was 'A Gift For You' which didn't work either :/ I JUST WANT RP! lol. But thank you again for trying and answering me.

Wakaone

05-05-2012

Ok so got it working it was a problem with registering. I had to register it TWICE. Never had to do that before so if anyone else has a problem like this register it to your zip code and it will work.

vlamie20

Recruiter

06-08-2012

How can I get rp for free?