!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bunny King

05-05-2012

MAKE MOAR UDYR SKIN!! some champs have very little skin choices. I know udyr is one of them.

UL9 ZettaRose

05-05-2012

Airbender Udyr.

Fire = Phoenix
Earth = Bear
Wind = Tiger
Water = Turtle

Turtle Fetish

05-05-2012

Turtle Udyr

AlmightyAtheismo

05-05-2012

Udyr does only have two skins, on the other hand his 975 skin is closer to a Legendary than Magnificent Twisted Fate, Red Baron Corki, Alien Invader Heimer, and Annie in Wonderland.

I wouldn't be against a new Udyr skin (I liked the Jurassic udyr floating around from a few months back). But I also don't think he's as screwed in the skin department as say, Soraka or Trundle.

Bunny King

05-06-2012

yeah, i mean thats what i actually mean. some heroes are really lacking skins. I love udyr but I dont like the looks of the second skin. makes him look weird from my point of view. I play soraka too. but not trundle. But i love to see the number of skins release per patch to increase.

Freudia

05-06-2012

The problem with Udyr skins, as people have pointed out in previous threads, is that a skin for Udyr is basically five skins in one.

GlavTech

05-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freudia View Post
The problem with Udyr skins, as people have pointed out in previous threads, is that a skin for Udyr is basically five skins in one.
Eeyup.

woahjangles

05-06-2012

GIVE CASS A SKIN THEY ARE BOTH TERRiBLE