Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

From the Aether, a new Rioter!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mackiebaby

06-01-2012

I love you!

Fisherman Fizz

06-01-2012

Played with you in an ARAB once with some other Rioters not too long ago, it was really fun! You were Corki and did really good. I was the Kayle.

Also, Riotmixdj is OP with Lux.

DarkestSuccuboss

07-23-2012

Quote:
RiotAether:

I'm not sure how your game play goes or if your a laid back player or what not... I played a game with you along with some other guy, who claimed he worked for riot was in the same team. I saw that about after 20 minutes of the game 3/5 members wanted to surrender you being one of them. When we did have a chance to turn the game to our favor. I know I decided to surrender too because I hate playing in a team that doesn't want to fight. But still, we had a chance just because theres a new player you don't know on your team doesn't mean you can't give the person a chance.

I picked the old Eve that hadn't been updated yet. You may call me trolling for picking her however I wasn't joking that I am quite skilled with her. Your probably unfamiliar with her game play hence why you and your buddies wanted to surrender even though I had a higher score along with Janna who was doing fine on my lane.

anyways, I would like a rematch if that's possible with you. This time me against your team. If your so good as you say you are..... anyway not saying you did bad you were descent. I just think people deserve credit for playing hard champions well & as a riot member I expected for your other riot friend to be patient/ fun, instead of just blaming the team failure on Eve.

WukongBR

03-29-2013

Wow, hey! Welcome aboard!

BarbieRitz

03-29-2013

LETS BE FRIENDS FOR EVER :P and WELCOME! Glad to see new Reds