Tanky Ashe

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

anding

05-05-2012

so I recently started to play ashe tanky.
Here's my build--Beserker's, IE, Phantom Dancer, Warmog's/Banshee's, Frozen Heart, and if I get far enough, Bloodthirster.
This build makes Ashe super sustainable and capable of dealing large amounts of damage in normal games.
I just want to know if this build would actually work in ranked games.

Digressed

05-05-2012

I was playing a game one time and i was asked to go top. So i went top and wukong was going to join me. As wokong got to the top he said "nvm, im gonna jungle" with no smite or anything. I got ganked by the 2 tanks on top 4 times. So i built ashe as a tank and a pure tank. She was not that bad.

Ashe was sitting with almost 5,000 hp and 250+ defence and with her support skills i got so many assist and people trying to kill her it was funny.

Deshwita

05-06-2012

Just wonder. With this tank ashe you guys talk about. What runes/mastery did you use?

Dorsia

05-06-2012

you really shouldnt need anything more than a banshees and a ga. with boots,pd,volley and frost shot you should be able to kite almost anything, shouldn't need all that defense, warmogs and frozen heart are pretty expensive items. put in a last whisper and watch things die before they even reach you

UbberTengen

05-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorsia View Post
you really shouldnt need anything more than a banshees and a ga. with boots,pd,volley and frost shot you should be able to kite almost anything, shouldn't need all that defense, warmogs and frozen heart are pretty expensive items. put in a last whisper and watch things die before they even reach you
My friend, 90% of melees have gap closer.

anding

05-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deshwita View Post
Just wonder. With this tank ashe you guys talk about. What runes/mastery did you use?
i personally use the Ashes to Ashes (mobafire) runes and masteries cuz i originally intended for Ashe to be more of a pure AD Carry

anding

05-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by UbberTengen View Post
My friend, 90% of melees have gap closer.
like Garen's spin to win, Amumu's bandage, Xin Zhao's E skill, whatever that is

anding

05-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digressed View Post
I was playing a game one time and i was asked to go top. So i went top and wukong was going to join me. As wokong got to the top he said "nvm, im gonna jungle" with no smite or anything. I got ganked by the 2 tanks on top 4 times. So i built ashe as a tank and a pure tank. She was not that bad.

Ashe was sitting with almost 5,000 hp and 250+ defence and with her support skills i got so many assist and people trying to kill her it was funny.

haha a couple games ago i did the build i described above, and my team got into a team fight and we managed to kill 3 of the enemies and one of the enemies left, leaving a Hecarim. Then the Hecarim attacks me, hoping to kill me and then get away. We killed him, but it was just funny how he didnt realize I was tankier than usual

TeknoWizard

05-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by anding View Post
like Garen's spin to win, Amumu's bandage, Xin Zhao's E skill, whatever that is
Spin to win isn't a gap closer...

NuEloS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-06-2012

A bit unrelated question though,
Does ashe slow stack with frozen mallet? Has anyone tried?