Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Tanky Ashe

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

anding

05-05-2012

so I recently started to play ashe tanky.
Here's my build--Beserker's, IE, Phantom Dancer, Warmog's/Banshee's, Frozen Heart, and if I get far enough, Bloodthirster.
This build makes Ashe super sustainable and capable of dealing large amounts of damage in normal games.
I just want to know if this build would actually work in ranked games.

Digressed

05-05-2012

I was playing a game one time and i was asked to go top. So i went top and wukong was going to join me. As wokong got to the top he said "nvm, im gonna jungle" with no smite or anything. I got ganked by the 2 tanks on top 4 times. So i built ashe as a tank and a pure tank. She was not that bad.

Ashe was sitting with almost 5,000 hp and 250+ defence and with her support skills i got so many assist and people trying to kill her it was funny.

Deshwita

05-06-2012

Just wonder. With this tank ashe you guys talk about. What runes/mastery did you use?

Dorsia

05-06-2012

you really shouldnt need anything more than a banshees and a ga. with boots,pd,volley and frost shot you should be able to kite almost anything, shouldn't need all that defense, warmogs and frozen heart are pretty expensive items. put in a last whisper and watch things die before they even reach you

UbberTengen

05-06-2012

Quote:
Dorsia:
you really shouldnt need anything more than a banshees and a ga. with boots,pd,volley and frost shot you should be able to kite almost anything, shouldn't need all that defense, warmogs and frozen heart are pretty expensive items. put in a last whisper and watch things die before they even reach you

My friend, 90% of melees have gap closer.

anding

05-06-2012

Quote:
Deshwita:
Just wonder. With this tank ashe you guys talk about. What runes/mastery did you use?

i personally use the Ashes to Ashes (mobafire) runes and masteries cuz i originally intended for Ashe to be more of a pure AD Carry

anding

05-06-2012

Quote:
UbberTengen:
My friend, 90% of melees have gap closer.

like Garen's spin to win, Amumu's bandage, Xin Zhao's E skill, whatever that is

anding

05-06-2012

Quote:
Digressed:
I was playing a game one time and i was asked to go top. So i went top and wukong was going to join me. As wokong got to the top he said "nvm, im gonna jungle" with no smite or anything. I got ganked by the 2 tanks on top 4 times. So i built ashe as a tank and a pure tank. She was not that bad.

Ashe was sitting with almost 5,000 hp and 250+ defence and with her support skills i got so many assist and people trying to kill her it was funny.

haha a couple games ago i did the build i described above, and my team got into a team fight and we managed to kill 3 of the enemies and one of the enemies left, leaving a Hecarim. Then the Hecarim attacks me, hoping to kill me and then get away. We killed him, but it was just funny how he didnt realize I was tankier than usual

TeknoWizard

05-06-2012

Quote:
anding:
like Garen's spin to win, Amumu's bandage, Xin Zhao's E skill, whatever that is

Spin to win isn't a gap closer...

NuEloS

05-06-2012

A bit unrelated question though,
Does ashe slow stack with frozen mallet? Has anyone tried?