I think we need a game type between normal and ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hobbsgoblin

05-05-2012

I'm not good enough to play ranked games, I don't even own enough champions to do a draft pick game. However, I have only ever been disconnected from one game because LoL kept crashing. Between yesterday and early this morning I lost 6 games from people leaving. Some of the games my team could have won if not for additional people assuming we were going to lose and going afk or leaving. Its ridiculous and completely unacceptable.

Enough with the *****ing though, my suggestion would be an intermediate game type with blind and draft pick that in order to queue you need 1000 IP. If you dodge at champion select you would lose 250 IP. If you are disconnected for more than 40% of a game and your team loses you would have 1000 IP removed. People with bad connections or low IP could still go into normal games without the risk but a lot of other people would stop getting ****ed over.

That Other Guy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Hobbsgoblin

05-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00011011S View Post
And the downside to proposal is what exactly?

That Other Guy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-05-2012

I assumed you were trolling, but in case of the off-chance you're not I will state that there are too many things wrong with your suggestion to list, but it's already killed by the fact that almost no one will play it if they can lose IP from it, let alone the insane amounts you're suggesting they lose.

Hobbsgoblin

05-05-2012

The points could be adjusted but you only lose points for queue dodging and leaving the game. If you don't do those things then whats the problem? Saying there's a problem and stating a problem are two different things. If you have a reliable internet connection and you aren't a **** there's not really a risk to you beyond a power outage.