Have you ever lost your LOL cursor?

Yes!! 151 64.81%
No, never. 82 35.19%
Voters: 233. You may not vote on this poll

HUD Improvement: Targeting Cursors

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nyahbinghi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2011

I think the whole game is balanced around a poor targeting system which i think is ok, i think it's the only real way to have 'tanks' in a pvp game, otherwise nobody would be attacking that Cho that takes 3/4 of your screen

Kurvel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayven View Post
I lose mine sometimes.

I've been thinking about an option to turn on some sort of cursor overlay. Wouldn't replace your cursor, but it would make it much more visible without obscuring game play.

And....How is that going?

Ramron

04-16-2011

just to keep this thread going by another less gifted person in term of luck and sight, any option that would increase visibility of the cursor during gameplay (especially team fights) would help.

JustinBlade

04-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramron View Post
just to keep this thread going by another less gifted person in term of luck and sight, any option that would increase visibility of the cursor during gameplay (especially team fights) would help.
Definitely. Option for this needs to be implemented as soon as they can.

Scatta

07-30-2011

Quote:
I lose mine sometimes.

I've been thinking about an option to turn on some sort of cursor overlay. Wouldn't replace your cursor, but it would make it much more visible without obscuring game play.
Apparenly you're still thnking about it... almost one year after! Please do something about th mouse Icon!

Bonjah

07-31-2011

bump....

JustinBlade

08-04-2011

bump

Sporego

08-04-2011

Well i never loose it because i move my mouse 2 much (apm is like 120-160)
but i can see why because my friend who is new to the game looses his mouse like ALL THE TIME. and misses critical skill shots to win fights. Guess its based on how much you move your mouse

I NETRO I

08-09-2011

Quote:
I lose mine sometimes.

Look at the date of this Red Post. Still Nothing has happened regarding it. Did this guy get fired or something and never let it see the light of day? or did it just get shot down? An update on why this never happened would be fantastic.

JustinBlade

08-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuNaMaStEr View Post
Look at the date of this Red Post. Still Nothing has happened regarding it. Did this guy get fired or something and never let it see the light of day? or did it just get shot down? An update on why this never happened would be fantastic.
Please let us know Riot!!