Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Haven't yet been able to spectate a featured game from the beginning of the game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheFlyingSpoon

05-05-2012

I felt this is the best section to post this.

Whenever I've spectated one of the featured games, the beginning minutes of the game are inaccessible due to "joining the game late", or whatever that reason is- it's in red and I can't watch it. I feel the first few minutes of the game are many times real important, and definitely something I want to be able to see.

I'm sure that if I join a game just as it starts, I'll be able to see that section of the game, but usually it seems that the game times are pretty similar for the featured games, so my idea is that you stagger the featured games as best you can- e.g., have the next live featured game be one that is starting 5 min after the last one.

Peace