Duo Queue...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dank Kupkake

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-05-2012

Okayy, So How Is It Fair When Someone Has A Friend Thats 1400 Elo But Is in Queue With Someone Thats 1200 And Still Learning Ranked, They Just Come In And Faceroll People, Imo Thats Not Fair At All, Maybe Take Duo Queue Out, Or Lower The Seperation, OR If Someones 1300 And Somones 1200 Make The Search A 1300 Elo Search, So Nobodies Getting Free Elo And Such

aphronyaa

05-05-2012

tl;dr too many caps

Dank Kupkake

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-05-2012

Arent You Funnnny!

PrincessIrelia

05-05-2012

You know that it's a team game right?

Little Boy Nate

05-05-2012

Dude, your butchering of the english language and the use of capital letters hurts my eyes.

Dank Kupkake

05-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxijazz View Post
Dude, your butchering of the english language and the use of capital letters hurts my eyes.
if your here to just harass my post. then you can leave. didnt post for people like you. kthxbai..

TeknoWizard

05-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dank Kupkake View Post
if your here to just harass my post. then you can leave. didnt post for people like you. kthxbai..
We're offering you advice on how to communicate better, so you can beat these vicious high ELO players!

Dank Kupkake

05-08-2012

the whole "hurts my eyes" thing, i believe someone needs to just grow up, and learn to be a little more proper.