Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Does the match making system need a change/adjustment?

Yes 27 65.85%
No 6 14.63%
Idk 3 7.32%
Only some features! 5 12.2%
Voters 41 .

Fix the matching system up! Or is it just me? :/

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Noshamwow

05-09-2012

"Ignore people who you played with that did badly/trolled. You will not reque with them again."
This is, imho, the one change that really needs to happen.
A Votekick feature is needed too.

imacutegeisha

05-09-2012

omg amen dude i was playing a intermediate bot game with this renekton that said i was "feeding" when i had more kills than deaths on a stupid bot game! bot games are ment for practice hense why i play bot before playing pvp so i can warm up and know what im doing. durpa durrrr. If he thinks hes so much better for 1 why is he playing bot and 2 why isnt he playing pvp/ranked. jeeesuuuuss. sorry for the rant that just made me irritated.

Sephrinx

05-09-2012

I have given up on this game due to the terrible, horrendous, awful, 'matchmaking' system.

LiLNinjaJR

05-11-2012

Ok now this is getting ridiculous lost another game have not won a game since this forum Fuuuuuuuu

imacutegeisha

05-11-2012

its ok man...we all have our bad days...sometimes everyday haha