Does the match making system need a change/adjustment?

Yes 27 65.85%
No 6 14.63%
Idk 3 7.32%
Only some features! 5 12.20%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Fix the matching system up! Or is it just me? :/

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LiLNinjaJR

05-05-2012

I swear every game I play, I get put with a bad team -_- some players don't even communicate at all! and they're just overall at a different level of playing compared to me D: My summoner level is 27 why are people I get put with seem to have no clue at what they're doing ? D: Yet level 27? Do they just play a lot?
Either I've had 2weeks of bad games or it's the system :/ Starting to get annoyed :P

Just had another 2 games bad teamates no communication and no common sense so sad :/ gonna give up on LoL for the night T_T

LiLNinjaJR

05-05-2012

bump

Kensai07

05-05-2012

There really is no fix. How do deal with a lack of communication? Every single person who is ever reported ...goes in a different group? Well then everyone would be together again..

There aren't really any "easy" fixes to these types of issues in games in general

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-05-2012

There is little things you yourself can do. Also, try to pay attention to the game. Just because you had a good score, does not mean losing was not your fault.

1.) Ignore people who you played with that did badly/trolled. You will not reque with them again.
2.) NEVER start yelling at people because you will cause them to play worse. Raging only ends up in more losing.
3.) Just because someone is losing their lane doesn't mean they are bad. Some match ups just are not winnable. I don't know how many games I've started 0/3 and ended 8/4
4.) When team fights are happening, BE THERE!
5.) If someone is just being retarded, not communicating, treat him as bait or just flat out ignore that he's with you. Eventually, killing him does nothing for the other team. Also, with their focus on them you can do other tasks.
6.) COMMUNICATE EARLY AND OFTEN!
7.) If your whole team is AP or AD or Tankless, pick what's needed the most. If you can't tank(or whatever), now would be a great time to practice. Nothing loses you games more than Janna, Soraka, Nidalee, Lux, Alistar team. (I've played against it. It was 36-6 at the 22 minute mark when we aced them and they surrendered.)

CptCobbio

05-05-2012

I play with a couple friends, so there are usually three of us in the queue together and that bumps up the difficulty of the other team a bit. That I understand. What I don't understand is how the 2 randoms we get always seem to be the worst players that can possibly be found. Support Ashe, AD Mundo, Teemo that sits in the well for the first 10 minutes before coming out to feed the bottom lane and then builds all confused. Why do we get the bump in difficulty for queueing together AND the bads?

Maxijazz

05-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reimie View Post
There is little things you yourself can do. Also, try to pay attention to the game. Just because you had a good score, does not mean losing was not your fault.

1.) Ignore people who you played with that did badly/trolled. You will not reque with them again.
2.) NEVER start yelling at people because you will cause them to play worse. Raging only ends up in more losing.
3.) Just because someone is losing their lane doesn't mean they are bad. Some match ups just are not winnable. I don't know how many games I've started 0/3 and ended 8/4
4.) When team fights are happening, BE THERE!
5.) If someone is just being retarded, not communicating, treat him as bait or just flat out ignore that he's with you. Eventually, killing him does nothing for the other team. Also, with their focus on them you can do other tasks.
6.) COMMUNICATE EARLY AND OFTEN!
7.) If your whole team is AP or AD or Tankless, pick what's needed the most. If you can't tank(or whatever), now would be a great time to practice. Nothing loses you games more than Janna, Soraka, Nidalee, Lux, Alistar team. (I've played against it. It was 36-6 at the 22 minute mark when we aced them and they surrendered.)
Good tips, but you can get put with people you ignore. Seen it happen.

Extreme Eli

05-06-2012

yaa the only thing ignoring does is makes it so you can't see their text. You can still get in groups with them

LiLNinjaJR

05-06-2012

Its hard when the people you play with a spastics (no offence) but it just irritates how bad either the system is or the playerT_T just lost another game in a row gonna go play bf3 to cool off -_-

TeknoWizard

05-06-2012

Get some friends to play with? Not trying to imply that you don't have friends... Ahem. Let me start over.

When you're queing with 3-5 friends, you can get a majority of your team that *hopefully* isn't terrible. That's normally more than whoever you're against.

LiLNinjaJR

05-08-2012

Yeh i usually do play with my cousins and friends but you know! they're not always online :/ just lost another one.... i still have that ip boost -__- this is not "floating my boat" :P -__-