Swain Overpowered?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rolidar

05-04-2012

i recently played a game of summoner rift as Swain, the king of swag, against Annie at mid. admittdly i got alittle fed. at the end of the game Annie was accusing Swain of being way to OP. personaly, i belive he is Underpowered. it took the combination of all my spells plus an ignite to kill a half dead annie. (same lvl) Does anyone else out there think Swain is op? if so, why. what makes him op. every since the nerf to his ult versus champions he just seems lackluster to me.

Amaltron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-05-2012

You just outplayed her. Annie is closet-op with the new buffs. She didn't even need the buffs in the first place.

Keirndmo

05-05-2012

Swain isn't OP.
He's just super easy to play.

Skagwatcher

05-05-2012

The thing about T-Swain is that he can harass in lane without much risk to himself and in team fights, much like singed, he just ults and runs through the mass of enemies dealing damage.

Footie 117

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-05-2012

swain counters annie tbh so im not too surprised that u fed off her just saying

Sephïroth

05-05-2012

Did you follow up his comment with a "u mad bro?"?

▀eerPongChamp

05-05-2012

Swain is alright but really only people who don't understand his abilities would think he's OP.

Nevermore on the ground? hmmmm maybe I should stand in that for a buff.

Raven shooting a beam at me? Ravens are cool I'll stay right here and stay connected to it....

Vs. Swain.. don't stand in purple **** and range the raven.. GG

Extreme Eli

05-06-2012

imo swains is crazy underpowered. He doesn't burst hard and he only can sustain in minion waves. I don't think there is an AP mid that shouldn't beat him in lane honestly. Annie should just be able to out farm with her q, and destroy swain with her burst.

Davorir Et Tuanu

05-06-2012

I honestly don't think I've ever lost mid lane to Swain, and I specialize at mid. It's way too easy to avoid his damage.

Mister Simple

05-06-2012

Swain's mana drain for his damage output is meh but he can build tanky ... I think he needs a buff. His damage isn't enough to secure kills but he's really good to have in teamfights with the constant damage to the other team.