Unable to Attack Enemy Turrets

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moogra2u

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-05-2012

Fix it by pressing x next to the turret, you'll hit the turret after.

USAF Prime Beef

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-06-2012

bump

Mister Simple

05-06-2012

Happens to me too, just keep right clicking it until you see your character hitting it. Sometimes it won't even show the animation but your friends will say you're hitting it.

CounterSnipe

05-06-2012

It's only the icon that changes. You can still attack the turret. I know what you're talking about, happens to me sometimes. But if you right click, even with the "cant attack turret" icon, your champion will still attack the turret.

It's similar to draft select when there are banned icons on champions which are not banned. You can still select those champions even though the icons state otherwise.

IS1bf695a5f1d53bdc94097

05-07-2012

Tier 2 towers don't have hp bars on enemy side.

KunioKun

05-07-2012

Happends once to me too no lag no dc but turret was untargetable...

Quick Rawr

05-07-2012

I've had this problem quite often recently. I just walk up right next to the turret and the champ will automatically start autoing it on their own. It's super annoying though not being able to select attack or see the health of the turret though.

Mako

Recruiter

05-07-2012

Attack move still works, fyi.

Sam Is Whoa

05-07-2012

Also happens to me. This NEEDS TO BE FIXED. I can attack the turret if I stand close but do get interrupted by minions. I don't know if its random or because of siege commander mastery. This problem doesn't allow you to attack from Max range in front of the turret.

Slug“

05-07-2012

I heard if you go to hogwarts and win the house cup youre able to attack the tower. Stfu and fix the problem these stupid little fixes that are circumstantial shouldnt be typed. Fix it riot instead of making new skins that are pink and terrible.