Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Unable to Attack Enemy Turrets

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

USAF Prime Beef

05-04-2012

In Summoner's Rift, I'm usually unable to attack tier 2 enemy turrets when they are exposed. When I mouse over them, I get the icon that shows that I am unable to attack.

I told this to my friends during a match and they reported the same finding, only that they were able to hit exposed turrets that I could not. This only occurred when the tier 2 enemy turrets were exposed.

Has anyone else experienced this issue or might this be a bug within my own LoL client?

BurstDeadFire

05-04-2012

I have had this problem allot of times and it really annoys me, I don't know why it does that though...

BurstDeadFire

05-04-2012

I have had this problem a lot of times and it really annoys me. The turret is dying but you can't attack it. My team is always like, WHY DON'T YOU ATTACK THAT TURRET!, does anyone know how to solve this?

Liquid Fusion

05-05-2012

You can A-attack in direction, and that will let you attack it, just as a temporary solution

Rolidar

05-05-2012

I too have incountered this issue. it was the tier 2 and 3 turrents for me. i am not sure what casues it.

Sarindanas

05-05-2012

i've had this problem, usually after a lag spike or a DC

USAF Prime Beef

05-05-2012

Bump

Möbîus

05-05-2012

This has happened to me a fair bit too lately. Turrets show as untargetable, and I can't see their HP. However, when you right-click on them, usually you will attack them as per normal, but you can't tell how much health they have, which is annoying. I would like to see this problem fixed too

Littlefoot

05-05-2012

this has happened to me at least half a dozen times now, i just move to stand near it and hope my champ decides it's a good idea, other than that i have no idea how to fix it so i'd love to hear one

Obie pls

05-05-2012

yes this happens to me too, what i usually do is stand next to the turret and my character will auto attack the turret.