Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Flagging for PvP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Calcarra

05-04-2012

So I'm somewhat new to this game but I can definitely see this being a problem in the future in the future, as it irritates me already.
Being new to this game, but not other free to play online games, I've noticed a serious problem with cohesion between teammates, specifically between different language speaking members.

As a result, I would like to suggest that people should be able to choose their nationality on their profile interface. This nationality selection should help team pairings by setting up teams that are mostly of the same speaking language. I dislike playing in games where a teammate is telling another to set up for a gank or what-have-you, and the player disregards it because he speaks another language entirely.

Any comments? questions?