maokai glitch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

minimook

05-03-2012

recently i was in SR match and i saw a maokai tree sprout that he trows walk out into mu lane and just satnd there and i look at the teams because i didnt see anyone playing him and there was no one playing him and was wondering if anything like this has happened to any one else and if so could tell me why this happened or does lol just have random events in games

Kenpachý

05-03-2012

Translation:

Hey guys, I just played a Summoners Rift map and I saw a strange bug. I had a Maokai Sapling in the middle of my lane despite the fact that neither team had a Maokai. Is this happening to anyone else or does Riot have strange little events like that from time to time.

pwnerwithdaboner

05-03-2012

Lol thanks for the translation Endors. As for OP I have no answers. I have seeing Maokai's saplings stand in the middle of the lane when they lock on to a target and then that target dies and there are no other targets around for sapling to hit but if there was no Maokai it follows that there were no saplings to yeah idk

minimook

05-04-2012

well i saw what i saw and if you dont have a ****ing answer dont run your mouth on the post you worthless **** it was a question open for answers not for you to fullfill your worthless life with some sort om meaning by posting your smart ass remark

McZwick

05-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by minimook View Post
well i saw what i saw and if you dont have a ****ing answer dont run your mouth on the post you worthless **** it was a question open for answers not for you to fullfill your worthless life with some sort om meaning by posting your smart ass remark
Mr. Minimook is angry!

Tautochrone

05-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by minimook View Post
Translation: RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE

Nitebane

05-04-2012

Uh oh, it's past Minimook's nap time...

LuckFarmer

05-04-2012

best thread ever! dude was HELPING you, you goofy kid (granted, humorously). because i guarantee nobody really understood that jarbled pile of nonsense you posted yourself. and to reiterate, nah, i haven't seen it either.