5v5 Fives Tier List (and jungle/3v3)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fdslkareklqwerkl

04-28-2012

http://leagueoflegendstierlist.blogs...tier-list.html

I'm a level 30 player with heavy experience and high elo. (I'm posting on a low level account to secure my identity). I intend to reveal my identity in the future, but for now I would like to get closer to the front page before I bring on the trolls.

If you have questions, I can do my best to answer them on here or comments on the site. Feel free to throw out your opinions. -- These tier lists are NOT perfect, but they provide a very decent guide.

Notice that the names are in alphabetical order- - only tiers are relevant!

I hope that these lists provide some significant guidance.

I intend to update them regularly.

fdslkareklqwerkl

04-28-2012

To clarify, I'm not hiding from forum trolls-- I enjoy the flame/criticism. I just don't want to lose ranked games if some troll recognizes my real account.

Matirum

04-28-2012

Who composes this list and is general for any and all ranked ratings?

Manasboi

04-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdslkareklqwerkl View Post
http://leagueoflegendstierlist.blogs...tier-list.html

I'm a level 30 player with heavy experience and high elo. (I'm posting on a low level account to secure my identity). I intend to reveal my identity in the future, but for now I would like to get closer to the front page before I bring on the trolls.

If you have questions, I can do my best to answer them on here or comments on the site. Feel free to throw out your opinions. -- These tier lists are NOT perfect, but they provide a very decent guide.

Notice that the names are in alphabetical order- - only tiers are relevant!

I hope that these lists provide some significant guidance.

I intend to update them regularly.
"I'm posting on a low level account to secure my identity" I'm guessing he is keeping it a secret on purpose.. Mostly because it seems that he said that he is keeping it a secret on purpose.

TeknoWizard

04-28-2012

I object to level 4 Olaf. He is way stronger than many champions above him.

fdslkareklqwerkl

04-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeknoWizard View Post
I object to level 4 Olaf. He is way stronger than many champions above him.
You're right, he's probably mid tier 2ish. I don't know why I placed him in tier 4. (I'm sure there's a few others that slipped through the cracks too.) I'll fix it.

fdslkareklqwerkl

04-28-2012

I'm pretty tempted to move Twisted Fate and Ezreal into tier 1. Most would disagree, but they have been so **** good lately. They both carry the game in similar ways, and they carry sooo well.

KeshaRoseSebert

04-28-2012

I think karma should be placed in tier 3. just matters how they play her. imo ap carry karma is the best!

Morth Congael

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-29-2012

Personally, I believe that Cho'Gath should be teir 1. as Long as his team can capitalize on the ever-so-disruptive rupture, He can easily carry his team. (As well as eat the enemy carry.) Also, I believe Trydamere should be tier 2. he is a beast 1v1 or 1v2, but he is useless when it comes to teamfights. The only time Trynd has a chance in a team fight is if your team does the whole "divide and conquer" thing, So Trynd can shine in his element. just my opinions, please reply with your thoughts.

cdnmute

04-29-2012

I strongly disagree with udyr in tier 1, i think he should be tier 2. He just doesn't do enough damage to carry a game. I have played in lots of game with udyr's on my team and the enemies. By 25-30 minutes he is ignorable, even if fed early.

im at ~1350 elo, maybe it's just my level but I have yet to see an udyr down here be the reason a team won the game.