Dominion moderation is a joke

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1c5019c283e69d4080426

05-04-2012

Do people EVER get banned for anything in dominion?
Honestly every game has at least 1 "Didn't win top point , I afk noobs" guy, and the **** I've heard made summoner's rift look like a joke.
People feed on purpouse almost every game cause "score don't matter in dominion".

I know this is the casual mode and isn't supposed to be taken seriously, but come on, this is too much even for this game.

Hell I might just do an experiment and do 10 anivia troll games in a row, where I wall people in, just to see if anything happens...

FDru

05-04-2012

Dominion everything is a joke. For example:

Kassadin
Jax cap animation
Cursor bug
Music cutting out randomly

And no, nobody gets banned for anything in Dominion. I promise.

KSHarrison

05-04-2012

That's sad to hear. I report probably average one person or almost a person (I cut his head off first) a game

Ahhhh Crap

05-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apopei Viorel II View Post
Do people EVER get banned for anything in dominion?
Honestly every game has at least 1 "Didn't win top point , I afk noobs" guy, and the **** I've heard made summoner's rift look like a joke.
People feed on purpouse almost every game cause "score don't matter in dominion".

I know this is the casual mode and isn't supposed to be taken seriously, but come on, this is too much even for this game.

Hell I might just do an experiment and do 10 anivia troll games in a row, where I wall people in, just to see if anything happens...
so because you get some bad players, youre going to turn into a bad player? Thats called losing the war mate, dont do that.

Just focus on the good games and not the bad, do what you can and dont get worked up when you cant do everything that's needed. Ive played some 3v5s where the only thing you can really do is just see how many kills you can manage before it ends.

And yea, Ive noticed half the games are decided by which team has the worse feeders. Occasionally its a close game thats all 5v5 competative and those are great, but otherwise you just sort of deal with it.

And yea- noone gets any sort of a ban in dominion. Riot truly does nothing in support of dominion. I think red-naming actually generates some form of auto-punish but otherwise, feel free to do ANYTHING you want in a dom game and you will not get banned for it.

If you want to get some attention to the issue, I think the only way to actually put something in Riots face is on their facebook page? worth a shot if you want.