[Suggestion] small range increase for Cho-gath Feast

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

That Other Guy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-04-2012

Currently Cho'Gath's Feast has a range of 100, which is not only shorter than his auto-attack range, but shorter than ANY champions' auto-attack range. This makes it extremely difficult to land it on a moving champion.

Therefore I propose the range on Cho'gath's Feast be increased to 130 to match his auto-attack range or at least 125 to match the auto-attack range of most melee champions and their melee abilities, such as Singed's Fling which had it's range increased to 125 due to the same problem.

Adrian Umbra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-04-2012

Meh, it's not really a big issue for me personally. Cho's Feast is used early game to grab CS and stacks, with maybe a flash-feast for a kill. In fights, Cho is in the middle of things anyway. It doesn't really affect anything. Sure it's nice, but it's not real important.

That Other Guy

05-19-2012

Bump.

kavinh the third

05-20-2012

also stop it from stopping if the enemy enters a bush during the channel.

DwarfBear

05-20-2012

His feast destroys the carries late game. All it would take is a good knock up flash feast and the carry is gone and since hes a tank he would just walk away

Irelia Bot

05-20-2012

You do understand that feast has a .7 AP ratio on top of a base 650 TRUe DAMAGe thats right if you have 500 AP then you can feast on shen when he has 1000 heath and all that armor and MR won't do anything to stop it.

It is even worse for champs who only have say 2700 health but are melee such as Fiora and YI.

IT does not need a range increase if you want to feast you have to get the food close to your mouth.

BerserkInferno

05-20-2012

I feel like they should fix his walk animation first.
Other than that, It'd be cool [and logical] if his ability AOE scaled with his stacks, but I can hear the rage on riot if that ever happened.

Ebonclaw

05-20-2012

Yeah, it's powerful you guys.

That is no reason at all, IT IS NOT A VALID REASON for it to be okay that the spell often SIMPLY DOES NOT WORK.

Nucking fobs everywhere, I swear.

cavecricket48

05-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonclaw View Post
Yeah, it's powerful you guys.

That is no reason at all, IT IS NOT A VALID REASON for it to be okay that the spell often SIMPLY DOES NOT WORK.

Nucking fobs everywhere, I swear.
This.

Yes it's powerful.

When it works. Derp.