Support a Fellow Summoner and Make-A-Wish

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Appearz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-04-2012

Logging in to support this by grabbing the Jaximus skin. Big props to Joe for being strong enough to go through something like this so young. High five Riot.

Whip

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-04-2012

Jaximus, somethin new for me to play with on Dominion, always a pleasure to help in what little ways i can those in need

WoozyWalruz

05-04-2012

I never play Jax, but I guess i'll have to with my new skin. Get better Joe

Immortal Solace

05-04-2012

Joe, I hardly know you, only from what Riot has put out there for you but since you're battling cancer and smiling through it, you're strong! Everyone has problems in life and I think it's amazing that you keep a positive attitude through it all because it's not easy to do. I wish you best of luck in life Joe, and keep a fighting spirit on the fields of justice, and beyond!
-PS- I definitely don't have the skills for playing Jax in games yet, but I really want to support your cause and I'll buy that skin! I have a feeling you'll be seeing a lot of Jax and your favorite skin out there soon... be prepared!
-Immortal

SpaceJockey

05-04-2012

Wow, awesome. As a cancer survivor and Make-a-Wish recipient myself, good luck!

Big point on Riot for participating, I'll be buying the skin since I own Jax already.

jay1457

05-04-2012

We all have faith in you. Keep ya head up son. My prayers go out to you & your family. Much love. (=

Voidaken

05-04-2012

I am just filled with pride and joy in Riot to be doing something like this. I am a survivor of osteosarcoma, another rare bone cancer which I was diagnosed with a couple years back, so it really tugs at the heartstrings to hear of this.

I wish Joe all the best in his battle and if he ever needs a fellow summoner who has braved the same storm to talk to or play a game with, I am wide with open arms.

iPheltaThi

05-04-2012

Faith in humanity.......... restored.

Cryuz

05-04-2012

This is just beautiful ya now, just beautiful.

The Dark Child

05-04-2012

i love you riot