Banned for exceptional character building.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GumGod

05-04-2012

[QUOTE=Eyuva;23940042]Report these guys. I will punish everytime I see someone call another person an idiot, the r word, f off, etc. Respect the other players on your team QUOTE]

TheRap3Train

05-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OvanSama View Post
I was in a game with this guy, i think he had the same match history but he did verbal abuse our team pretty hard, he went top and built first item phantom dancer lulu called me "a ****ing scrub" and I should uninstall and go eat **** for saying that it's not the best item for her it was in the game he went 8/7 lost lane to a GP top and managed to KS enough in teamfights to get a legit looking end game score

Wish I had LoL replay to post the game so you can see what kind of monster this guy is
Were you the jax jungle that game? I was the janna on the other team lol guy was an ass kept spamming all chat get dunk3d and apparently my mother is a *****?

SavageMinnow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-04-2012

OP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
The most challenging perception battle is that behavior is cut and dry.

It's not about the things that you did - it's about how they made people around you feel. If you can't play with other people without making your teammates feel bad, you should stick to 5-mans. It's as simple as that.
It doesn't matter. If you upset your teammates, you can be banned. That's how Tribunal is structured.

Revenge

05-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRap3Train View Post
Were you the jax jungle that game? I was the janna on the other team lol guy was an ass kept spamming all chat get dunk3d and apparently my mother is a *****?
Yeah I remember your name, I can't wait for pendragon to lay down the law

IIZekoII

05-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma Chameleon View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RarMuQRbUwE This seems relevant somehow.
seems accurate

Mermaidon

05-04-2012

Here's a tip for the original poster :

Stop getting Sunfire cape on Fiddlestick. It's not the best option for him. This is why you are getting reported. People think you are a troll. If you don't know what items to get on a champion, I sugest you go on the Guide & Strategy forum. Also, don't put 24 points in Offense, the max you should put is 21.

Lunar Lightning

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-04-2012

bump i wanna see the smackdown

Playeful

05-04-2012

Pendragon. Assemble!

Chabikdu

05-04-2012

Pendragon smite

Dokmazing

05-04-2012

I wouldn't be surprised... I saw a thread with one guy getting banned and a riot poster came on and said you got banned because you picked evelyn and eve is a bad champion and you knew it would make your teamates angry therefore you deserved the ban.. I mean I don't care if hes never played eve before in his life and he did do it to make his teamates mad but to ban him for it? l0l lil off topic but onto yours i wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if everything you said was true.