Banned for exceptional character building.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Town Park Radio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unclephillip View Post
Inb4 Pendragon makes like an insipid child proclaiming how awesome the Tribunal is
....yeah well, people who get busted for speeding blame that on the cops who caught them as well.

averagefemale

05-07-2012

The tribunal is awesome. It teaches people to just stfu and play the game, or gets them permabanned so that people like me (never been banned club!) have a better chance of getting into games that don't have toxic players.

This game is too fun. There is absolutely no reason to be a jackass to people you're about to spend 20-50 minutes playing a game with.

ThanksALatte

05-07-2012

Let this thread be a lesson

IF YOU TELL THEM WHY THEY ARE BANNED IT DOESN'T HELP

Perhaps just one example doesn't prove it always true, but this is just one of EVERY TIME Pendragon comes in and owns the "wrongfully reported player"

Great Leader

05-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus In A Speedo View Post
read... [below]

...and realize.
Lol, you people and your crazy conspiracy theories.

Gigglestomp

Recruiter

05-07-2012

Thread Closed?

Wizdum

05-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
So - it's not just about your choice in Champion in build, but in general the way you carry yourself in the game.

For example...
- When you had a duo queue on your team who was unhappy with your choice, you spent the first 10 minutes insulting them including comments like "you guys wear condoms when you're together?"
- When you don't get your way, you bring team morale down -- "you denied yourself a chance to watch me in action"
- "you guys are just crybabies"

In your most recent Tribunal case, 100% of voters agreed to punish you. Notable comments include (not inclusive):

Game one
- "seriously not in mood for loltard"
- "im top 50 arrange teams ... look at my profile" (when someone was commenting that you weren't doing well
- "nerdragers everywhere"
- "I type fast and I have a brain"
- "sorry for being smarter than you"

Game 2
- "cause i can tell u are a loltard"
- "trist is too aggressive and complainign at me" (you blame your team a LOT)
- "like being in a room full of kids"
- "i don't care about this game"

Game 3
- "I won too many games in a row so i get this team as a reward"
- "i hate to tell you cause you wont understand, but Im an AP build" (when someone was asking about your "unique" build)
- "i was doing fine mid, then s**t hit the fan. you guys were the s**t"
- "check my profile"

I would argue that you could have the same build and if if were nicer to people, you wouldn't be in your current situation.
seems very childish and babysitter like to ban him for that. Grow up. ban him for really doing something wrong and ban worthy. Seems like you scrapped the barrel to find something here.

Parkerdude

05-07-2012

Owned.

Seriously accept responsibility for your actions, not doing so is an act of an immature person.

And anyone thinking this guy didn't deserve a ban, he was being a complete ass to his team in multiple games, that is a bannable offense.

Your demeanor and barrage of negativity can and will get you banned. You can't be an ass and think you won't get banned just because your not using slurs and swearing. Your still being an ass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizdum View Post
seems very childish and babysitter like to ban him for that. Grow up. ban him for really doing something wrong and ban worthy. Seems like you scrapped the barrel to find something here.
Look in the mirror.

Delimon

05-07-2012

Pawn, i mean PenDragon or some other Rioter, could you please close this thread now?

Gigglestomp

Recruiter

05-07-2012

Agreed, close please.