Banned for exceptional character building.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Devastator Jones

05-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by i say boo U run View Post
This community speaks in a very simple dumbed down language thats part gaming and part middle school detention. When you have a player calling you a dirty ***** true story, *** idiot noob feeder.. and you tell them to focus on the game because the timer only says 5 minutes, more rage ensues.
Report these guys. I will punish everytime I see someone call another person an idiot, the r word, f off, etc. Respect the other players on your team like you would a real life team in a game of football. Why give them a reason to play worse. No one likes to help out a jerk. So don't be one. Being a jerk to your teammates literally IS a form of assisting enemy team IMO, because it can make the rest of your team not want to help you win the game. Intentionally lowering team morale is always an offense IMO. There are no exceptions.

I mean, imagine someone telling the quarterback to f off after he threw an interception.
Bad attitudes lose games.

Whenever someone calls my teammates or me idiot noob feeders I report them for negative attitude everytime. I simply do not tolerate teammates with bad attitudes. Bad attitudes lose games and thereby a person with a negative attitude is assisting the enemy team by making his team members not want to play the game as effectively.
Negative attitudes = poor social skills. Learn to use your social skills more effectively. Learn to call mias, dragon, baron, plan strategy and lead your team as opposed to berating them. Calling an mia is more useful to the team than calling your team mate a noob feeder.

My brother put it like this. Someone insulting him doesn't make him want to help that player out. It creates team disunity and can lose games.

Silmaril

05-04-2012

I've seen a lot of these threads, after all, they pop up once every 2-3 weeks or so. I think maybe one person out of all them was actually banned unfairly.

The last one I saw, the guy swore up and down that he was always civil in chat, but it was revealed that he constantly used racial slurs and posted hardcore p0rn links in all-chat. He also got his temp ban lengthened into a perma-ban. As such, I'm am automatically skeptical of these threads.

Raise Your Johns

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-04-2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RarMuQRbUwE This seems relevant somehow.

PVPMaiMai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-04-2012

Bump for Pendragon smackdown! ^^

Redi Plus

05-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllenEX View Post
You know what I love about these threads? When a Red comes on and smacks down the OP for why they really got banned.
It's like those TV shows where he ain't the baby daddy. *Drumroll* Wait for it. THAT guy is.

Besides everybody knows Lulu can be played AS/AD, support, or AP support. You're not going to get banned for it. However, you could get banned for what you said back to them when you lost control of your own emotions.

Revenge

05-04-2012

I was in a game with this guy, i think he had the same match history but he did verbal abuse our team pretty hard, he went top and built first item phantom dancer lulu called me "a ****ing scrub" and I should uninstall and go eat **** for saying that it's not the best item for her it was in the game he went 8/7 lost lane to a GP top and managed to KS enough in teamfights to get a legit looking end game score

Wish I had LoL replay to post the game so you can see what kind of monster this guy is

IIZekoII

05-04-2012

i have over 3k games played on 2 different accounts and i tried A LOT of bad or funny builds and non-conventional champions for a role. i never received even a warning. you are doing something wrong.

Atlanis

05-04-2012

Upvoted for Pendragon.

Reaper

05-04-2012

I smell the stench of corruption within this thread.

Send Me Lewds

05-04-2012

Incoming Pendragon. Can't wait for it.