Banned for exceptional character building.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yodle

05-04-2012

I believe every case that the community deems "bannable" is reviewed by a Riot employee, who makes the final decision. So if you were banned, it's probably because of another reason. Inb4 Pendragon

Edit: Wait, maybe not, but I have heard they do have some sort of input, so I'm not sure

Spankopolis

05-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by i say boo U run View Post
Then why does someone say they will report me 100% of games that I lose with my builds? And when I ask why, Trolling. Yes I can win 10 games in a row, but if a team feeds too much or refuses to team up, -->I<-- am trolling.

So if 100% of the time Im reported on a loss, and the very same community passes judgement (i have used the tribunal and know how it works), how can you say builds can not get you banned?
Because someone will say they will report you 100% of games you lose REGARDLESS OF CIRCUMSTANCES.

The ones that get you banned are not the ones you get reported on, but the ones you get reported on that show you flagrantly (I say that because there are some pretty subtle trolls out there )breaking the code

Devastator Jones

05-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarionRevered View Post
i highly doubt you were banned for your item build...
Agreed. I never trust anyone who claims innocense.

Epichuntarz

05-04-2012

Are you the AS Lulu I played with last night who told me to "go check your history": to prove that your build worked, then when I checked it, you had lost your previous 2 games, you tried to solo an inhib near the end (rather than teamfight), got crushed, and we lost? Or was that a different goofy-build lulu?

I don't report people for goofy builds-I just don't want to play with them. If you want to play goofy builds, create a custom game and pwn some bots.

I'm no "meta-fanboi," however I DO queue up for ranked wanting to win, and wanting my team to give me the best chance to do that. I don't build AS Riven, AP GP, AD Taric, so if you SAY you're going to support, and you go bot lane with our carry, please just buy support items

DaRatmastah

05-04-2012

Someone call the pwndragon.

MenaceToSociety6

05-04-2012

Prove it OP go to your e-mail and copy and paste the e-mail they sent you, We all get an e-mail when we get banned explaining why.

Or better yet take a screenshot we would all appreciate that. I dont believe you got banned for building a character a certain way while doing well.

Icy Prinny

05-04-2012

Pretty sure it wasn't for your builds.

Bref

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-04-2012

I doubt you were banned for just your build.
i've had games where i tried a new build in normal and absolutely failed.
the team will then gang up on me, spamming report troll etc. those games i simply say i'm trying my best and leave it at that. stay silent unless they ask me a question like do you want blue or lets gank from behind something like that.
and as someone said before just play with friends. they are way more fun and if you get behind you can easily come back if your teamwork is better.
games i would have given up on i play through and win with friends.

Gravitas

05-04-2012

Or....banned for your leave record? I see 2 leaves on your recent history.

Dr Rahmani

05-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllenEX View Post
You know what I love about these threads? When a Red comes on and smacks down the OP for why they really got banned.
Or pendragon comes and they get perma banned