Banned for exceptional character building.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dricenticore

05-04-2012

Didn't you read the summoner's code? Article 5 clearly states that when you make a mistake, if there are any signs that you are not following a pre-planned meta-approved top-rated build used by a popular streamer, you are elligible for a ban.

It's just below the bit that says to report someone at least once per game, and just above the section that warns you that you can get banned for saying "GG" when the game was one-sided.

PhungsBoy

05-04-2012

get out of that elo
i assume you are lowish by the sound of the people....

just play some regular old carries until 1600 or so, then you should be able to chose w/e champ you want, so long as you can follow it up with good play, and no one will report you.

please keep in mind though, that nobody knows/cares how well you have done in you last X amount of games if you fed That game. If you use an unconventional champ/build then feed, expect to be reported. The fact that neither your team or the enemy knows that this is a "one time thing" doesnt matter, all they see is some troll who wouldnt communicate with the team feeding....

FrostAU

05-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcane Power View Post
dw, this community also hates AP janna
No ****, I played Dominion once with a guy playing Janna who built no less than Six Phantom Dancers by the end.. I mean he capped his attack speed ages ago, he just wanted to move faster.

Alexandra Avdey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by i say boo U run View Post
The kind of behavior I see every single game...
You are what the Director of Waste Management at Riot technically refers to as a Negativity Magnet(sic). Most players only manage to bring out that kind of anger from their fellow players once in a blue moon.

Westlin

05-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcane Power View Post
dw, this community also hates AP janna
It hates AP Janna if the player doesn't communicate and goes to the support lane pretending to play the support role but makes the AD buy wards. Recently played with one of these she grabbed smite to last hit minions.

Siegfryd

05-04-2012

Solo lane Lulu is 100x better than support Lulu anyway.

M0ngo Like Candy

05-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dricenticore View Post
Didn't you read the summoner's code? Article 5 clearly states that when you make a mistake, if there are any signs that you are not following a pre-planned meta-approved top-rated build used by a popular streamer, you are elligible for a ban.

It's just below the bit that says to report someone at least once per game, and just above the section that warns you that you can get banned for saying "GG" when the game was one-sided.
I lol'd

Algol1

05-04-2012

inb4 Pendragon

Dricenticore

05-04-2012

This all boils down to one simple fact: People in this game are mostly children, in the literal and figurative senses. They overreact to winning and losing and when they do either they look for easy targets to verbally harrass/report because hey, they're the best player in the game and you're obviously the worst.

In the last 500 games I've played I've seen 17 people (on my team) admit to a mistake they made and ~600 blame somebody else. I just don't even.

Playeful

05-04-2012

Inb4 red comes and tells him it was for Verbal Harrasment.