Banned for exceptional character building.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OzPin0y

05-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSSNactivate View Post
Unorthodox builds do not get you banned, breaking the summoner's code does.
Then a massive amount of people will be banned. Summoners code II, says something about possitive feedback. I have been playing online/multiplayer games just around 10 years now. Up until two months ago, I started playing LoL. The first of it's kind of games I have played in this genre.

I was shocked to learn the community is really really mean and lots of trols and lots of.. well you know...... stuff I haven't come accross regularly in first person shooting games.. and yes, they do exist.....and I encounter them regularly... but in LoL, 9.9 / 10 times you get it....

FighterRanger

05-05-2012

We dont even need Pendragon to come in here and pwn this guy. Lolking.net shows that he has never played Lulu, in fact he isnt even level 30 yet, and cannot play ranked.

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/24791557

Old Saint ZiIean

05-05-2012

still waiting on pendragon

Old Saint ZiIean

05-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FighterRanger View Post
We dont even need Pendragon to come in here and pwn this guy. Lolking.net shows that he has never played Lulu, in fact he isnt even level 30 yet, and cannot play ranked.

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/24791557
He's on a smurf you nitwit

ApathyWolf

05-05-2012

Waiting for Red to see why he really got banned............

DarkLiquidDeath

05-05-2012

Release the dragon...

RockcIimber

05-05-2012

Upvoting to watch Pendragon troll you.

AussieBoss

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-05-2012

When you can build any champ with anything it's clear that they're OP and need a nerf.

Skylark

05-05-2012

summon the dragon

BetterThanMiguel

05-05-2012

You say it's hard to have fun anymore? Why do you feel the urge to build and do things differently? Champs were created to play certain roles and certain builds are more viable than others.. What exactly is so "fun" about trying awkward things? We have over 90 champions and the only one to fill the mid role you can play is lulu with an awkward build? Stop being one of those individuals who goes out of their way to be different in every way. It doesn't make you unique all it does is annoy others at how desperate you are for attention. If you were in fact banned for this then I say it's deserved only because others shouldn't have to look at your champ/role/build choices and feel like you caused them a loss.