How do you win omg

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DittoBlaze

05-04-2012

I am literally like cursed or something my team never wins. We always have like one or two people who fail and feed that (insert fed champion here) so he/she/it can get that double/triple/quadra/penta/ace. In a team fight we are all simply dpsed down in a matter of seconds. I have so many loses a win is like a gold medal at the olympics.

Now I know what you guys wanna say

1. "You need a tank and support"

Well the enemy team very often doesn't have a tank or support either and we still get our asses handed to us.

2. "Stop blaming it on your team, its your fault noob"

Yes, I will admit I am not the best on my team but there are a lot of people worse then me who run of and feed. One person does not make a team no matter what role you are. Even a carry needs someone to protect him while he completely rapes everyone.

3 "You should focus on getting towers, thats what really matters noob"

Well then good luck taking towers with the enemy defending them. When pushing there is always the risk of being ganked unless your with your whole team. Unless you can kill the enemy you will never be able to take these towers down. I have seen many times an ace being followed by a push to inhibitor or nexus.

4 "Queue with your friends so you dont get trolled noob"

Well obviously my friends arn't online all the time, are they?

Whats the secret guys????????????????? How do you get put on "the other team"????

Any CONSTRUCTIVE help would be EXTREMELY GREATLY APPRECIATED.

Reniath

05-04-2012

learn to play a hard/hyper carry such as jax or akali (there are many more but those 2 snowball probably the hardest dps wise). I hear your pain im haveing the same issue and most of the time it is because of the crappy teams. for just laneing wise id say do a heavy troll bot with like soraka then some really strong ad such as talon. this works so well because early game talon uses ALOT of mana and has no real sustain soraka can keep both his mana and health rather high. yes the game is technically push towers and kill inhibs then nexus to win but if your team feeds you wont be able to kill towers because of lack of damage or someone will just kill you easy then proceed to push your towers. Also keep in mind queueing with your friend(s) does decrease your chances of a teamate feeding but most (if not all) of the time your enemy is premade too so they will be also less likely to feed; I honestly prefer solo queue. I hope this helped or gave you some ideas.

Azellos

05-04-2012

There isnt a secret. Teams are often imbalanced. However, its important to remember that regardless of your skill, YOU are the common factor in every game you play. You can get mad at your team-mates for feeding, or you can improve to the point that you get fed and super-carry.

It's hard to give you more specific advice without seeing you actually play though. Make sure you CS- if your good at it then it lets you keep up/surpass most champs, even fed ones.

Etherimp

05-04-2012

I play on EU and US, and on EU I play versus people with a much higher Hidden ELO than I do on US... I'm barely hitting level 30 on the US servers, so the players I play with tend to be much lower quality (as do the opponents).. The different factor I have noticed between the two (low and higher ELO) is that better players generally know how to play more champions and are willing to choose whatever champion is required to win the game.

IE - Rather than auto-locking Akali, Katarina, Jax, Caitlyn, and Twitch... They will watch Akali lock in, know immediately that Akali should be in Mid or Top.. Someone else will pick Caitlyn, so instead of picking Kat, Jax, and Twitch, the remaining players pick Sona, Rammus and Malzahar.. (Just as an example.)

Also, the better players are generally (not always, but generally) less inclined to throw the game away just because someone died a few times. Yes, there are still trolls and people who rage at everything, but it's more common that you'll have someone on your team who simply tries to help you out, or do whatever it takes to compensate for a failing lane, (like ganking it more often, or warding for you, or whatever), rather than just AFKing or feeding or spamming the surrender option.

Try playing Draft mode.

Hughes De Payens

05-04-2012

Just looking at your stats, you don't CS well enough. Even in a game where you won, and went 10/7/15, you only had 96 CS. That game probably lasted 30-40 minutes at least, and you've got less CS than you should have by 10-12 minutes.

Jonbro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-04-2012

If there's feeders on your team, there's probably one or two players on their team that you could feed on. You just have to consistently play the best in your matches, and you will gain ELO. You will still lose some even if you play great because sometimes your team is just too heavy, but on the whole, if you play well consistently, your ELO will trend upward.