Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Varus, the Arrow of Retribution Revealed!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dragoku

Recruiter

05-03-2012

W00T! So glad i can finally know what varus doe.... wait a sec.... has anyyone said why he was delayed.... and i say delayed because last i heard was that the hecarim delay wasnt affecting this release and i can still find the facebook post that has the title of the now "spectator patch" preview as the varus patch.

Undercover Urf

Recruiter

05-03-2012

It's a girl! No it's an emo! No it's an XXX anime! No it's, it's ... just weird.

Well at least the mechanics seem interesting.

Kalimar

05-03-2012

So he has a stun and a slow. How unique.

xSyaoronx

05-03-2012

Quote:
Afrosuits:
Am I the only one that sees this as a Miss Fortune remake?

just cause theres missiles from the sky (in totally different way) and he applies an on hit effect does not make this an mf remake so be less general, champions are very various

Mappy

05-03-2012

About time!!!

XoPandaBearX

05-03-2012

hurry up and release it.... don't make us wait for a champ what u finish like a month ago. waiting for 3 weeks? for 1 champ?

Verdinaka

05-03-2012

Am I the only one who laughed at the Chain of Corruption screenshot featuring the tendril being used on Annie?

Yes?

I'm a terrible person.

zzCitizen

05-03-2012

Breaking news, Varus was swimming to release day and was savagely killed by Warwick. Stay tuned until next week when we reveal the newest skin!

Dragoku

Recruiter

05-03-2012

W00T! So glad i can finally know what varus doe.... wait a sec.... has anyyone said why he was delayed.... and i say delayed because last i heard was that the hecarim delay wasnt affecting this release and i can still find the facebook post that has the title of the now "spectator patch" preview as the varus patch.

EDIT: So anyone going back to read these i was posting from my phone and it apparently double posted. For some reason this post is getting downvoted while the same exact post at the top of this page has an upvote or 2. Community is confusing.

Wild Panic

05-03-2012

oh come now, this is hardly a reveal...anyone who's up to date already knows pretty much everything about him >.>