Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Varus, the Arrow of Retribution Revealed!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MiIf Shake

05-03-2012

Riot said next week guys, let's hope is tuesday or wednesday

GoDSmackk

05-03-2012

where to find the BETA server?

I am Wizard

Recruiter

05-03-2012

Psyche, not available yet. Btw, it be nice if you could fix all these bugs and glitches within this last patch.

DeathBringer6

05-03-2012

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it isnt new >

OminousJester

05-03-2012

Annie watch out for the tentacles!

ravendarksky

05-03-2012

Déjà vu

Bisexual Badger

05-03-2012

Not sure why it says revealed? Thought that happened 3 weeks ago and was supposed to be released this Tuesday? So how can he be revealed?

NoizeKill

05-03-2012

I'm pretty sure he's sooner than we all think, they seemed pretty serious about releasing it OUTSIDE of the normal patch schedule. Now if only I could find that POST...

Rizbe

Recruiter

05-03-2012

I am thinking they don't have a good skin for him yet and thats why they didn't release him. If you check under all champion on your profile you see him and his other skin. I think the other skin you see will be part of the 1490 rp pack. The second skin is supposed to be amazing and make people buy the 1845 bundle pack. I think Varus is ready but they are probably not happy with the second skins and thats why they didn't release him.

MiIf Shake

05-03-2012

Quote:
Dshark:
I am thinking they don't have a good skin for him yet and thats why they didn't release him. If you check under all champion on your profile you see him and his other skin. I think the other skin you see will be part of the 1490 rp pack. The second skin is supposed to be amazing and make people buy the 1845 bundle pack. I think Varus is ready but they are probably not happy with the second skins and thats why they didn't release him.

this seems logical