Tryndamere is ignoring TT : The place where he reigns

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Muved

05-03-2012

I was really happy when I saw that Tryndamere was going to do an AMA, I thought I would finally get some answers about 3v3 but it seems like, even if he answered a lot of questions, he never wanted to answer any question about Twisted Treeline.<
Sad thing is sad...

kingnedved

05-03-2012

yup , i noticed that too

Prefix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

05-03-2012

Tryndy is terrible pick in 3v3 higher elo

Dokmazing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerz297 View Post
Tryndy is terrible pick in 3v3 higher elo
This he just has WAY WAY to many counters

Pawstruck

05-06-2012

lol @ the members/junior members/recruiters talking about how Tryndamere is countered at higher elos. Are you guys joking? Seriously. Because you seem like a joke.

All the plat players agree. Tryn is god tier.

Boo

05-06-2012

if you first pick tryn, expect to get countered hard. all i'm gonna say about that

Seungsei

05-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawstruck View Post
lol @ the members/junior members/recruiters talking about how Tryndamere is countered at higher elos. Are you guys joking? Seriously. Because you seem like a joke.

Welcome to League of Legends, Summoner! Did you know that forum membership status is based on post count and has nothing to do with playing the game?

Well, now you do! Congratulations!!

Axil

05-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by pawstruck View Post
lol @ the members/junior members/recruiters talking about how tryndamere is countered at higher elos. Are you guys joking? Seriously. Because you seem like a joke.

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooool

he's terrible

AHaLoGrUnT

05-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seungsei View Post
Welcome to League of Legends, Summoner! Did you know that forum membership status is based on post count and has nothing to do with playing the game?

Well, now you do! Congratulations!!
Well said, sir. By the way, I'm a gold 3v3 player and I completely agree that if you first pick trynd you will be counter picked HARD. Also, I will laugh at you endlessly.

Imrathelm

05-07-2012

I feel the need to point out to some of the derps in here that I'm pretty sure the OP is talking about the RLP (Real Live Person) Tryndamere, as in the Ower/ceo of Riot, and not the character....