Refer-a-Friend 2.0 is Fixed!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HoWowLnZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

05-07-2012

has anyone got unredeemed ip boost back yet?

Kise

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-07-2012

Definitely not fixed. It's been 72 hours and I got no points yo.

Ne1th

05-08-2012

Dear Administration
Immediately to the problem, when I went to the page of the referrals jumped label on the transition to version 2.0 and I accidentally switched to this version, could you bring me back to the old system. Because I read about the new system, it was not very happy and I saved up 10 referrals to get the RP 975 and now I need cover those referrals 10 levels. Please help me I will be very grateful.

Killer 0wen

05-08-2012

Looks like all my IP boosts have transferred over from v 1.0. Thank you riot!

Jdekik

05-09-2012

Hi there, I'm new to this game and love it so far but got a problem regarding the referral program, I recruited a friend and he's lvl 6-7 now and the page shows blank as if I didn't recruit anyone yet so I wonder if there's something wrong with the program ?
This is what I did:
I get into the option Refer a Friend then it showed a "Referral Link" so I gave that to my friend, he registered and like I said he's lvl 6-7 now and in my profile shows
0 New Friends at Level 5
0 Total Friends at Level 5
0 TOTAL IP EARNED
Hope someone can help me My ingame name is Jdekik and my friend's name Trackerx
Thanks in advance.

Junki3

05-09-2012

I have a question, for the 1 referral it says "500 IP, Recruiter Forum Title and Badge" i got my 500ip and my badge but not my forum title :\ did i do something wrong?

goofninja

Senior Recruiter

05-10-2012

Switched over to RAF 2.0, claimed my 10 referals (all at level 5+), yet didn't recieve the IP that should be allotted (2500)?

Cryobolic

05-11-2012

Ok I have sent 2 email requests to my friends and they both took the links and created accounts, they also got to summoner level 5 and I checked my refer a friend refers list and it still says that they haven't accepted them.

After that I just had them restart by taking my refer a friend link address with new emails, and they got those accounts to level 5, and not only did I not get any sort of reward, but I have no notification of them even being referred by me at all.

Please help me figure out what the deal is with this new system and how to correctly use it.

kingdom117

05-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryobolic View Post
Ok I have sent 2 email requests to my friends and they both took the links and created accounts, they also got to summoner level 5 and I checked my refer a friend refers list and it still says that they haven't accepted them.

After that I just had them restart by taking my refer a friend link address with new emails, and they got those accounts to level 5, and not only did I not get any sort of reward, but I have no notification of them even being referred by me at all.

Please help me figure out what the deal is with this new system and how to correctly use it.
It takes time for the server to receive give you feedback. Did that made sense? XD

Zoorack

05-18-2012

For me to get the reward of 975 RP my friends need to be recruited in ten lv 5 or lv 10?