Refer-a-Friend 2.0 is Fixed!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dokmazing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-04-2012

nerfed so hcore

SoloDragoon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-04-2012

If it was actually fixed would be nice.

gigantism

05-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrps View Post
Are you going to now work on the disappearing IP boosts from 1.0?
This. Fixed, eh?

skellyton3

05-04-2012

Fixed??? Does this mean that I can get my IP boosts even though I did not redeem them before the switch? Or are you muther****ers going to not give me them because you did not make it clear that we would loose them? Also, I am ****ing pissed because I switched to this new bull**** system before I really thought about the fact that this new system IS ****ING WORSE IN EVERY ****ING WAY THAN THE OLD ONE!!! 1 IP boost is worth about 500ip, you used to get 1 for getting a friend to lvl 5, now you get 500ip for getting a friend to lvl 10!! You get less rewards because at least for me, I tell my friends to play to lvl 5 to try it out. Most of my friends do not like the game and would not want to play to lvl 10. Please Riot deal with this and make the new program AT LEAST ****ING ON PAR WITH THE OLD SYSTEM AND NOT DOWN RIGHT WORSE!

Edit: I feel as though Riot is not even reading these comments, they likely just put them here and don't read them. I would really like to see someone from Riot actually respond to this and the other comments on here because they said it was fixed but obviously they have not paid any attention to the feedback they have gotten.

thehive

05-04-2012

Very nice, still missing ip boosts from last referal system 1.0.

Thx in advance

LeonineSky

05-04-2012

so now giving the reward in system 1.0?? or allow people to switch back to system 1.0??
not rly understand what Riot has done to satisfy the player.

NoobLuN

05-04-2012

Nice . Finally

Last Spark

05-05-2012

Cani switch back, or i just have to enjoy the new system regardless my dessapointement?

TheNémesis

05-05-2012

Is it just me or do new invitations not get added?
Just a display bug or a serious issue?

Well, it's not just me, my friend has the same problem

Edit: Ok, now it doesn't appear immediately like in the old system but with a one day delay.

DaAnt

05-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotRara View Post
Summoners!

We’re pleased to report that the issues with our Refer-a-Friend 2.0 update have been repaired.
LOL

no... no they're not. And you guys know it.