Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Refer-a-Friend Fraud is No Laughing Matter!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fujak

Senior Member

06-27-2012

I've gotten a few people to play this game, but never knew about the refer-a-friend until recently. Is there anyway of getting them under me? 2 of them are 30's now and a few are around level 15...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Onerblack

Senior Member

06-27-2012

Quote:
Fujak:
I've gotten a few people to play this game, but never knew about the refer-a-friend until recently. Is there anyway of getting them under me? 2 of them are 30's now and a few are around level 15...


almost same here,i got only like 3 friends that play because of me, but they are all lvl30!

after i know about refer-a-friend i called everyone that i played dota with :P

but they enjoyed for some time, then gave it up


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

waleedtheimbapro

Junior Member

06-28-2012

So can we refer our smurfs or not?
i want to know thanks.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SilverPikachu7

Junior Member

06-28-2012

Does this mean I'm not allow to get referrals from people that I've never met before because I said on a social network that I would create a character for Riot and ensure that the character is added to league of legends?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

deltabetapentaQL

Junior Member

06-28-2012

hola


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xFreshness

Senior Member

06-28-2012

the servers, on the other hand, are hilarious.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

prizomrulz

Recruiter

06-28-2012

Quote:
xFreshness:
the servers, on the other hand, are hilarious.


upvoted cos u used 'hilarious', which is hilarious by its own right


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kerizmo

Junior Member

06-29-2012

Wait... im confused. anyone mind helping? So we CAN make smurf accounts and use them to boost our main accounts IP? But how can they prove its us? What if my friends came over and played O_o?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Joenz

Senior Member

06-29-2012

Quote:
Kerizmo:
Wait... im confused. anyone mind helping? So we CAN make smurf accounts and use them to boost our main accounts IP? But how can they prove its us? What if my friends came over and played O_o?


What she means is people were doing this 50+ times. Basically, if you refer 50 people, and every one of them stops at lvl 10, they are going to know something is up.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kerizmo

Junior Member

06-29-2012

Quote:
Joenz:
What she means is people were doing this 50+ times. Basically, if you refer 50 people, and every one of them stops at lvl 10, they are going to know something is up.


Ahhhh, okay that makes sense.. thanks. Im still a little confused but ill figure something out.