Refer-a-Friend Fraud is No Laughing Matter!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fujak

06-27-2012

I've gotten a few people to play this game, but never knew about the refer-a-friend until recently. Is there anyway of getting them under me? 2 of them are 30's now and a few are around level 15...

Onerblack

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fujak View Post
I've gotten a few people to play this game, but never knew about the refer-a-friend until recently. Is there anyway of getting them under me? 2 of them are 30's now and a few are around level 15...
almost same here,i got only like 3 friends that play because of me, but they are all lvl30!

after i know about refer-a-friend i called everyone that i played dota with :P

but they enjoyed for some time, then gave it up

waleedtheimbapro

06-28-2012

So can we refer our smurfs or not?
i want to know thanks.

SilverPikachu7

06-28-2012

Does this mean I'm not allow to get referrals from people that I've never met before because I said on a social network that I would create a character for Riot and ensure that the character is added to league of legends?

deltabetapentaQL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-28-2012

hola

xFreshness

06-28-2012

the servers, on the other hand, are hilarious.

prizomrulz

Recruiter

06-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xFreshness View Post
the servers, on the other hand, are hilarious.
upvoted cos u used 'hilarious', which is hilarious by its own right

Kerizmo

06-29-2012

Wait... im confused. anyone mind helping? So we CAN make smurf accounts and use them to boost our main accounts IP? But how can they prove its us? What if my friends came over and played O_o?

Joenz

06-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerizmo View Post
Wait... im confused. anyone mind helping? So we CAN make smurf accounts and use them to boost our main accounts IP? But how can they prove its us? What if my friends came over and played O_o?
What she means is people were doing this 50+ times. Basically, if you refer 50 people, and every one of them stops at lvl 10, they are going to know something is up.

Kerizmo

06-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joenz View Post
What she means is people were doing this 50+ times. Basically, if you refer 50 people, and every one of them stops at lvl 10, they are going to know something is up.
Ahhhh, okay that makes sense.. thanks. Im still a little confused but ill figure something out.