Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Refer-a-Friend Fraud is No Laughing Matter!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MichaelDungeon

04-17-2013

Meepit.

louptony

04-18-2013

Well, seem the only persons who will get profit with referal system now is guys who create video on youtube saying how to get unlimited rp...

NastyNidalee

04-21-2013

I just do not understand quite. So how is it that we Can not make more accounts. I have my Fiancee who just likes the expierence of leveling up and when she hits 30 she just stops. They are now saying you can not do this? Wow.... I might just go to another game.

Iifa

04-21-2013

Quote:
FOXRIDER4EVER:
I just do not understand quite. So how is it that we Can not make more accounts. I have my Fiancee who just likes the expierence of leveling up and when she hits 30 she just stops. They are now saying you can not do this? Wow.... I might just go to another game.

no, now you cannot use those accounts as referrals to your main account

pretty simple concept

Ryrok

04-21-2013

Quote:
waarr:
Is it written somewhere what you can and can't do with the RaF?

I've looked for, but have not found, a definition of fraud wrt RaF.

xChukino

Recruiter

04-21-2013

When I tried to refer to my gf, it didnt send on her e-mail. Cuz I want her to play too!! >.<

Wi11p0w3r

04-21-2013

I don't think it should matter that much really. Mean the idea that someones really going refer over 50 people at this point in the game is a bit outrageous. If someone wants to sit there and level 50 accounts i think they should be able to. understand where you guys are coming from and it's a good idea if the rewards where little more worth it. like level 10 500 ip, and every 10 levels after that another 500 ip would be reasonable, even 250. Etc

Zilen

04-21-2013

does this mean no smurfs? is that what this is saying?

Rootbreaker

04-23-2013

i have 11 auto refers, but only wen i didnt get my 975 rp y look in the forum, so i realise that autorefer is forviden, so sorry about that, in any case i only win 2500 ip and lose a lot of my time X(
in any case i doit because in my country do not exist rp cards and i dont have a credit card ¬¬.

Lux Veritatis

04-24-2013

Meanwhile Athene...