Elo hell is it ever worth trying to get out anymore?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sixilli

05-03-2012

I'm not sure how to explain it but I just can't win regardless of how well I do in the first 15 min. This seems to be the mark where enemies snowball out of control. I play mid bot feeds. I jungle everyone feeds. I play ad bot top feeds. I play top bot feeds. Their just isn't any hope anymore my elo is now at 650. I'm considering just giving up and playing 3v3 cause this is just hopeless.

The highest my elo has been 1200 and even then I got feeders. The fact my elo is half of what it use to be just makes me so very sad. Also the law of large numbers isn't working in my favor my win loss are at 85/119

Would joining a clan be worth it?

IHATEJESSE

05-03-2012

Duo queue might help

BooyahDog

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-03-2012

duo queue, play the FotM champs before they get nerfed or people start getting wise to countering them, or just play champs that snowball well and carry, always play a carry.

Zayith

05-03-2012

Play huge snowball champs and learn how to carry hard. That's pretty much the only way to get out of elo hell. Make sure you play hard snowball champs such as Trynd, Poppy, Yi, etc. Preferably try flavor of the month champs.

Reprisal

Recruiter

05-03-2012

Play vayne. Get an IE under 17 minutes. Proceed to win the game

Xsilverpheonix

05-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixilli View Post
I'm not sure how to explain it but I just can't win regardless of how well I do in the first 15 min. This seems to be the mark where enemies snowball out of control. I play mid bot feeds. I jungle everyone feeds. I play ad bot top feeds. I play top bot feeds. Their just isn't any hope anymore my elo is now at 650. I'm considering just giving up and playing 3v3 cause this is just hopeless.

The highest my elo has been 1200 and even then I got feeders. The fact my elo is half of what it use to be just makes me so very sad. Also the law of large numbers isn't working in my favor my win loss are at 85/119

Would joining a clan be worth it?
So how come you can't be that person who is the one doing the feeding. If bot is feeding but you are feeding on top, you should win.

netex

05-03-2012

No such thing as elo hell, if you get out of 1300 elo the real HELL begins there!

netex

05-03-2012

And in order for you to get to 600 elo you need to loose like 30 games in a row..

Kathaaros

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-03-2012

I mained support when I first started playing ranked and had no idea about ELO hell when i first started. I dropped to 700 ELO because I thought I would stumble across someone who could carry. Over 3 months or so I brought myself up to the 1200 range and that is where the true challenge starts. You encounter people who have only played 1 game of ranked or people who dont know what CS is because the meta confuses and repulses horrible players at that level. Moral of the story is play AD or a strong CC champ that isnt support. If you can duoqueue then make sure you and your friend take both of those roles.

WongZ

05-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by illusion dt View Post
No such thing as elo hell, if you get out of 1300 elo the real HELL begins there!
So true..

I used to be like you and think i was too good for my elo (going from 900 to 1300sh) because i could last hit half decently and make some plays over most of the opponents i faced. Then i face not only player who had as fast reflex as me and able to make plays but also better machanics and experiences overall(i lost so many games that we had in our favor just because of bad/good calls from my team or the ennemy team....That's when you realise beeing able to dominate most of the people you will face in your lane doesnt mean you dont belong to that Elo.
I honestly think if you change your mindset and think of playing very well through all stages of the game more consistently you will rise to your true elo, good luck anyway m8