Nyx87's Educational Dominion Stream

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nyx87

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-06-2012

LET'S PLAY SOME DOMlNION!

Nyx87

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-06-2012

Still going!

Ryzol Ryzo Ryz R

06-07-2012

Nice stream.

I have some feedback/suggestions.

I think you undervalue ignite for bottom lane. There were multiple times as Jax where you didn't get a kill because you lacked ignite. You can replace either exhaust or revive. Most of your deaths were due to dueling the other bottom laner; bringing ignite instead of revive will help you win more duels and die less. In tournament play you might need Revive, but you aren't being ganked that much so ignite could be a better choice for soloqueue.

In the game where you played Talon bottom lane flash would have been a good choice. There was a point where Ziggs was kiting you. If you had flash and ignite you could have flashed in and 100 to 0ed Ziggs.

I'm not sure about RoA on Amumu. Rylais doesn't have a build up, gives health and ability power, and the slow works well with Amumu's tears. You never had mana problems, and generally build a FH which by itself should be enough mana for Amumu. RoA does have the catalyst sustain, but I'm not sure that's enough of a reason to get RoA over Crystal Scepter.

Melvear

06-07-2012

Killing bottom lane isn't an end in itself. It's great when you can do it but it's not worth getting summoner spells for it. Your summoner spells should be to insure you don't lose your tower, or to allow you to escape ganks. This is why garrison, exhaust and revive are strong bottom lane summoners. They're strong spells that can both help prevent the loss of your tower and also help secure kills (Yes, even revive).

Nyx87

06-08-2012

Dominion time!

Nyx87

06-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryzol Ryzo Ryz R View Post
Nice stream.

I have some feedback/suggestions.

I think you undervalue ignite for bottom lane. There were multiple times as Jax where you didn't get a kill because you lacked ignite. You can replace either exhaust or revive. Most of your deaths were due to dueling the other bottom laner; bringing ignite instead of revive will help you win more duels and die less. In tournament play you might need Revive, but you aren't being ganked that much so ignite could be a better choice for soloqueue.

In the game where you played Talon bottom lane flash would have been a good choice. There was a point where Ziggs was kiting you. If you had flash and ignite you could have flashed in and 100 to 0ed Ziggs.

I'm not sure about RoA on Amumu. Rylais doesn't have a build up, gives health and ability power, and the slow works well with Amumu's tears. You never had mana problems, and generally build a FH which by itself should be enough mana for Amumu. RoA does have the catalyst sustain, but I'm not sure that's enough of a reason to get RoA over Crystal Scepter.
If you are bottom lane you should always have revive. I cannot stress that enough. You are going to get ganked, you will be ganked, you should expect to be ganked. You should also play as if you are going to be in a tournament.

In that jax game, i was attempting to duel when i should not have (i.e. tank teemo under tower), so instead of doing that i could have just farmed the lane and then swapped top.

With Talon, I could have taken flash, kill him once, he revives and I'm at square one again.

I have been playing around with RoA and Rylais, seeing which suits certain champions better, and i woiuld agree that Rylais is better over RoA on amumu.

Nyx87

06-08-2012

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND we are BACK!

Nyx87

06-13-2012

Here we go, here we go, here we go again!

Nyx87

06-14-2012

Dooooooooooooooooooomiiiiiiiiinion!

Nyx87

06-14-2012

Not a good day to stream today