Nyx87's Educational Dominion Stream

123456 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nyx87

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melvear View Post
Good stream, great comments throughout.

I played in one of the game you recorded and I was with 2 friends as well (Mao+Ryze top, Nasus bot, you were vayne), and it's nice to get an outside perspective on what we do and how we play.

Keep it going
Even though we lost, i really enjoyed that game! It was really close! Thanks for tanking for me, I need to work on my positioning to make your job easier :P

Nyx87

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-04-2012

Streaming again! Let's try some draft! Hopefully the queue times aren't too long.

Nyx87

05-04-2012

So many ganks D: Hopefully this last game will be better

Nyx87

05-04-2012

Tired and busy weekend, Done for the night. Thanks for watching!

Nyx87

05-06-2012

Have some time to stream this morning, come watch!

Redeemed In Fire

05-06-2012

Would love to see your take on Talon, all the builds I've tried don't give him the burst he needs to kill people before they DPS him down Q_Q I can make him a really good sustained damage character but then he loses to actual bruisers...

Or viktor too, I'm good at him but haven't quite found his niche.

Nyx87

05-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCIX View Post
Would love to see your take on Talon, all the builds I've tried don't give him the burst he needs to kill people before they DPS him down Q_Q I can make him a really good sustained damage character but then he loses to actual bruisers...

Or viktor too, I'm good at him but haven't quite found his niche.
Streams up! Talon should lose to bruisers though, as most assassins do. I will play him some though as he can be quite fun. I don't currently own viktor and he is not currently on my list to buy soon, so you will need to wait on that.

Redeemed In Fire

05-07-2012

What's the logic behind choosing various summoners? I've seen a lot of variety and while my personal preference is Ghost/Ignite (for nice mix of utility/offense) Revive definitely seems interesting.

I tried it once, but it so happened that the game I played it in I died a grand total of twice and forgot to use it >.>

Nyx87

05-07-2012

Streaming a bit before bed!

Summoners should be based on making up for champion weaknesses which i will elaborate when i am less tired.

Nyx87

05-08-2012

Streams up for a bit this morning!

123456 ... 11