Does Blitzcrank fall short in dominion to you guys?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zagna

08-14-2012

Yesterday, i played a dominion match in a player vs player match. Everyone was picking their champions and i picked my number one champion, Blitzcrank. One person who was using Jax told me not to use him because he is not a good character in dominion. It struck me as odd because i won a few dominion battles as Blitzcrank quite a while ago.

After the battle, i proved to him- and the others as well for good measure, that Blitzcrank is at least decent in it, with mine having 12 kills, 5 deaths, 6 assists along with having the largest killing spree of 6- oh, and we won it. I was rank 3 when it came to the the ranks.

I may not have captured many points, but i sure made plenty of points neutral for my team mates to finish capturing while i worked to assist others and keeping the enemy at bay. Granted, i am not trying to brag, but i just think that Blitzcrank is a good character for dominion- just as i am sure there are plenty of other champions out there that are actually good for dominion, but merely not given a good chance to shine. Anyways, i just wanted to hear your opinions and the whys that goes with it.

FDru

08-14-2012

Blitz is a top pick and always has been. Ignore dumbasses.

A single hat

08-14-2012

Blitz is as good as the player that plays him.

bierfaust

08-14-2012

Only if the person playing him is a complete ****in ******. Which, sadly, is about 90% of them.

Zagna

08-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDru View Post
Blitz is a top pick and always has been. Ignore dumbasses.
Lol, no need to insult the guy.

He did admit that Blitz was at least decent when the battle was won. Still, glad to meet another person that likes Blitzcrank.

NavyGothic

08-14-2012

He's good to excellent. Free tankiness, amazing CC, not too shabby DPS, nice speed boost. What's not to love?

Your teammate was simply mistaken on this point. He's a fairly popular pick, and with good reason.

MMKH

08-14-2012

Blitzcrank is strong. Beep boop I punch you.

Laiina

08-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zagna View Post
Lol, no need to insult the guy.

He did admit that Blitz was at least decent when the battle was won. Still, glad to meet another person that likes Blitzcrank.
He wasn't insulting the OP, he was telling the OP to ignore the dumbass teammate who said blitz is bad on dominion.

NavyGothic

08-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laiina View Post
He wasn't insulting the OP, he was telling the OP to ignore the dumbass teammate who said blitz is bad on dominion.
Zagna is the OP... he's being nice to the Jax.

(*gasp* being nice and forgiving of mistakes in LoL?!?)

Rebel Dragon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-14-2012

Blitz is very good. /endstory