Camera lock/toggle.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

strangledbya925

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-03-2012

I'm new to LoL and I find it easy to get lost, or loose my character in the chaos. So, i lock the camera on the character, and ocassionally I unlock to look at different areas of the map. but when i want to lock it back i have to use the mouse to click the lock camera button. i wish that there was toggle hot-key to lock and unlock. let me know if there is or is not a toggle hot-key. I wish that the space bar unlocked the camera view as long as you held it down and that when you let go of the space bar the camera went back to being locked onto your character. that is my suggestion to Riot!

Original Content

05-03-2012

"Y" key binds and unbinds the camera to your champion.

Hello Friend 8D

05-03-2012

I would suggest getting used to always playing with the camera unlocked. Helps your awareness a ton later on. And if you get lost in the action a quick tap on the space bar centers your screen on your character.

TwistWrist

05-03-2012

Personally, I rebound my spacebar to toggle the lock/unlock. I have to press it more often in normal play but I find it easier than holding down spacebar in a chase.

colof12

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistWrist View Post
Personally, I rebound my spacebar to toggle the lock/unlock. I have to press it more often in normal play but I find it easier than holding down spacebar in a chase.
Nice tip

Zaldrohiir

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainWinkie View Post
I would suggest getting used to always playing with the camera unlocked. Helps your awareness a ton later on. And if you get lost in the action a quick tap on the space bar centers your screen on your character.
Do take this advice as it will help you later on.
In the early stages the locked camera seems to be a blessing, but the sooner you learn to play with an unlocked cam and to center with spacebar, the better.

XS TwistedReaver

05-08-2013

Hey everyone! I just redeemed a $25 RP code from this *************************** website! I was a bit skeptical at first, but it worked out pretty well! Give it a try, you won't regret it!
Have a nice day!

PINGtheGREAT

05-09-2013

Not 100% sure but you can config all hotkeys in options?
Try that out. default as said is "y".

Zaldrohiir

05-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puckstopper21 View Post
Hey everyone! I just redeemed a $25 RP code from this *************************** website! I was a bit skeptical at first, but it worked out pretty well! Give it a try, you won't regret it!
Have a nice day!
Do not follow the instructions in this link. Better even not to click on the link.

Bundles13

09-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puckstopper21 View Post
Have a nice day!
Don't click, link has malware.