League of Legends Development Priorities: LIVE AMA w/ Tryndamere

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Judge Alpha

05-03-2012

the spectator of a lag so brutal Remove it

RapZero

05-03-2012

That was extremely lame. No real questions got answered. And by real questions I don't mean PULSEFIRE EZREAL WHERE, stealth rework, etc etc. Nothing involving the balance of this game, competitive scene other than "We are growing!" He answered petty questions that could be answered in one sentence. Would rather get an AMA with someone from live balance.

serverny JR

05-03-2012

Useless AMA, nothing new said, nothing of value lost if you dont read it.

Alma Beoulve

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-03-2012

A PR [public relations] job. As expected. Vague, indirect answers and the usual spin... I didn't even need to participate to know.

icegoat63

05-03-2012

I was a little disappointed with this. My question was submitted in the first 5 minutes of the AMA's existence... But thanks to Hotshot and the other Upboat hogs, my question never got asked.

So much for potential information on a future Replay System.

DaRatmastah

05-03-2012

Ahem.

Tryndamere said, "We're awesome, and so are you guys! We're also growing, just like e-sports! Yeah, we've got some stuff coming soon, and when it's here, we'll tell you about it! Yes, that is also a relevant question, we've got some guys who aren't me working on an answer, and I promise you they'll provide all the details once they've already put the content in front of you!"

Dyloslawer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-03-2012

'we're working on lots of awesome'

^ saved you some reading

Shaxtenn

05-03-2012

50% people regurgitating in-jokes, and 50% legitimate questions being met with either blindingly obvious answers or disappointing PR non-answers.

Why bother, if you aren't going to say anything worth saying?

Save0urSouls

05-03-2012

This AMA **** is pointless. I posted my question and it has yet to be answered. Just losing more fan base by not answering their questions...

RapZero

05-03-2012

Don't whine if your question didn't get answered. Saying they are losing fans because they didn't answer their questions is asinine. My question didn't get answered and I don't care.People understand they had thousands of questions and one person couldn't get to them all. I care that no question that had the slightest bit of meaning got addressed. The only thing that got addressed was magma chamber was completely scrapped in favor of Dominion.

1234567 ... 10