Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


WARNING: To All Dominion Bots Players

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AmazinHeadphones

Member

05-03-2012

Dominion Bots is now the official playing ground of feeders and trolls. I have tried playing it several times to get my first win bonus and have failed to do so because, players have decided its more fun to see how many times they can run into the opponents well in one game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DJTK

Senior Member

05-03-2012

This Tank Maokai player disagrees with you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zulgaines

Member

05-03-2012

But I can sit in the base cheering my team on for 15 minutes until they're 20 points from losing, then come out with an AD annie build and 5 cap the bots for a 300 point win.

I didn't know you could lose those.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

yolocow420mooit

Senior Member

05-03-2012

I play intermediate Dominion Co-Op for my FWoTD, haven't run into any trolls there, ever.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BduL

Member

05-03-2012

OP pls


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ahhhh Crap

Senior Member

05-03-2012

youre officialism is being severely doubted by many in this thread. Where did you get your badge from?


FYI, maybe just ask folks in que what their plan is. True many wont tell ya what's going on, but if someone says "hey, I'm just screwing around" then just re-que. Its why there's no penalty on re-queing, you will get stuck occasionally with a person not interested in playing your way and there ya go. Otherwise even if one person is well diving you should still be able to win a bot game. If your whole team is doing it, just leave. well divers most likely wont report you, and even if they do, reports dont really seem to cause any problems.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wyvernfist

Senior Member

05-03-2012

Quote:
Ahhhh ****:
FYI, maybe just ask folks in que what their plan is. True many wont tell ya what's going on, but if someone says "hey, I'm just screwing around" then just re-que. Its why there's no penalty on re-queing, you will get stuck occasionally with a person not interested in playing your way and there ya go. Otherwise even if one person is well diving you should still be able to win a bot game. If your whole team is doing it, just leave. well divers most likely wont report you, and even if they do, reports dont really seem to cause any problems.


There is a queue dodging penalty for Co-op vs. AI.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ahhhh Crap

Senior Member

05-03-2012

Quote:
Wyvernfist:
There is a queue dodging penalty for Co-op vs. AI.


really? what is it. I havent played against bots in forever so just curious now.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darmival

Senior Member

05-03-2012

Quote:
Ahhhh ****:
really? what is it. I havent played against bots in forever so just curious now.


same penalty as leaving any game..

dom bot games have penalty. real dom games dont = wtfxup ?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ahhhh Crap

Senior Member

05-04-2012

Quote:
Darmival:
same penalty as leaving any game..

dom bot games have penalty. real dom games dont = wtfxup ?




yea, Ive learned that the penalty is really not that harsh, and it takes a long time for it to build up, and you'll still get a warning before any action is taken. I think its the threat that freaks people out more than any of the actual penalties.

If you bail every few games, especially in que, you'll be fine, really. Look how little Riot takes any action here in the forums, you think they're going to set up the game to punish people? It's a free to play game, they want people to have zero issues getting into the game even if it means deteriorating quality of the game once in.


12