I don't want the best of you...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeadlySlicer

Recruiter

05-04-2012

Wow this is actually a really good idea, I was also looking through Samujin's thread :P. No rage actually sounds good, as my friends irl swear like crazy if you make a tiny mistake...

I mostly play on TT, but feel free to add me.

Garnet

05-04-2012

Another one from Samujin's thread!

I'm level 27 and would love to get more confidence to play normals. I always run back to Co-Op VS. Ai eventually. :c I would love to be added to the list. I prefer playing bruisers or support, but I'm okay with pretty much every role except jungling (but I'm practicing!)

BasedDin

05-04-2012

I'll join as well

Labo

05-04-2012

I'm a pretty bad player imo but I'm trying to improve.

Love to play when the main dish is having fun and not being judged by all of your teammates for a split-second mistake so I'll surely join this one.

I mainly play AP casters (support or not) but I'm trying to learn other roles. (don't like going mid too much though... except with Ahri =x)

Kurtchekov

05-04-2012

This game lacks balance but, most of all, it lacks a friendly community.

Why my name isn't on the list already?! Do it!

Apex Angel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-04-2012

I would love to be a part of this, feel free to add me.

Sloe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-04-2012

add me?

TheWildHamBeast

05-04-2012

I'm down, I play normals/rank but I would prefer to play with some chill people. I feel like the social aspect of a game is very important and knowing other people is what makes online games fun! ;D

XxTypezeroxX

05-04-2012

Hey confused make a chat channal for everyone called like the Confused group or somethin that way its easier for everyone to add people instead of threading all them

Samujin

05-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxTypezeroxX View Post
Hey confused make a chat channal for everyone called like the Confused group or somethin that way its easier for everyone to add people instead of threading all them
Tis be a good idea.