I don't want the best of you...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IIII Suds IIII

05-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laundromatic View Post
I had fun in those 3v3 customs with you guys the other day. Hope to do it again soon.
Yup, the one I played with you guys was good fun!!!

wraithghost2736

05-14-2012

This sounds pretty fun to me, put me on the list! I like to play ap mid, ad carry, or support, but I'd be willing to try to get better at top and jungle.

FireWithin

05-14-2012

yeah great community here. i havent had the chance to play with everyone but the ones i have i had a blast with

donkykong13

05-14-2012

I would like in.

Strados

05-14-2012

can't wait to play some games with you guys. hope to finish my tests soon to actually have some free time to play

Garnet

05-15-2012

Daily bump! : )

A confused child

05-15-2012

Alright, the list has been updated with donkykong13 being the last one added. Thanks for the support as always!

Garnet

05-17-2012

Bumping. I'm finishing up my odd hours at work this week, so hopefully that will give me some more time to actually sit down and play. D:

Ragnarokalex

05-17-2012

This sounds like an amazing idea, and i would love to have my name added to the list. I just hit level 30 so i havent done anything ranked yet, so my experience is a bit lacking. But i like to think im at least ok at what i do (mainly bot carry/support). I'm currently working at getting better at both supporting and carrying so if there happens to be anyone that is willing to help instruct such a thing, i would love to hear from you.

Samujin

05-17-2012

Just thought I'd bump and remind everyone who would like to join the group, there is a chat group The Confused Group, you can join there to speed up the process of getting you added to people's friend list and adding people to yours.