Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

majority times on purple side!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

supernova77

05-03-2012

Dear Riot,
I like to play the PvP blind mode on LoL and I certainly prefer playing AP mages. The reason I worte this is that its really difficult to put a skill shot on enemy. I dont mind playing the side if I know before hand its purple side so I can choose AD or tank.
Other major issue I came across is that most of my games lets say 7 in 10 games are on purple. I would request you if you cant implement a system to let summoners know what side they will be playing beforehand then atleast put a system with balance in side selection for summoners to play.

Your dedicated gamer,
supernova77

PS: that AP mage is Ahri.

Tytrixx

05-03-2012

the words "your team" tell you wat side youll be on

Xsilverpheonix

05-03-2012

I never understood this . . . how is it harder to land skillshots on purple side?

TeknoWizard

05-03-2012

Quote:
Xsilverpheonix:
I never understood this . . . how is it harder to land skillshots on purple side?

It's the fact that you're firing into your HUD on purple side mid, while on blue you're firing into clear area.

Moogra

05-03-2012

Well you can type "y" on your keyboard and there would be your solution

Rockoutwithmy

05-03-2012

why dont people understand this problem can be fixed by unlocking your camera..honestly if you're so dedicated why do you play with locked camera?
Aswell the "Your Team" at the top left of the selection screen is blue if you're going to be blue, purple if purple.

TeknoWizard

05-03-2012

Quote:
Moogra2u:
Well you can type "y" on your keyboard and there would be your solution

Ah. I actually saw something on this once. If you are on blue side, you can stand in one spot with your camera showing all routes into mid. However, if you are playing on purple side, you never are able to do this. It's a view point thing.

goatsonaboat32

05-05-2012

honestly i believe the easiest way to make everyone happy with the issue, would be to allow you to choose to have the HUD at the top OR bottom of the screen. that way both sides would have a chance to have equal view from a locked camera.

onlypretending

05-05-2012

umm it does tell you what side you are on...... if you look at the top of your screen the words, your team will be in blue or purple.... and for you skill shot problems, stop playing with a locked camera baddie

onlypretending

05-05-2012

it does tel you what team you are on, on the top of the screen where it says your team it will be purple or blue. and your skill shot problems are because you play with a locked camera, not becasue your on certain sides